The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

Night 1....

@daboyle250 Hoyt Frame Swag, Doctor Matts
@The Orca Vaas Redirect bcb to Raves
@Matts4313 Hughes ROLEBLOCKED by Blue
@MWil23 Pirate  
@HoboRocket Citra Invest BcB, Not Jason. Roleblocked by Blue.
@kingseanjohn Jason Takedown Tk3, Positive invest on Tk3.
@SwAg Dennis No Move
@Tk3 Sam Becker ROLEBLOCKED by KSJ
@Counselor Earnhardt Commute
@JoshstraDaymus Sniper1 No Move
@bcb1213 Sniper2 Track Butters -> Raves
@Malfatron Heavy Gunner1 Vote Steal from Pickle
@Raves Heavy Gunner2 No Move
@Pickle Rick Beserker ROLEBLOCKED by MD4L
@MD4L Beserker Roleblock Pickle Rick
@bigbadbuff RPG Shooter No Move
@Blue Charger Mass Roleblock

Night 2...

@daboyle250 Hoyt Commute
@The Orca Vaas Raves to Blue
@Matts4313 Hughes Hit Tk3 (Janitor)
@MWil23 Pirate Hit Counselor (INVALID TARGET)
@kingseanjohn Jason No Move
@Counselor Earnhardt Commute - MWil tried to visit
@Malfatron Heavy Gunner1 No Move
@Raves Heavy Gunner2 Vote Steal KSJ -> Blue, Roleblocked by blue
@Pickle Rick Beserker Roleblocked by Blue
@MD4L Beserker No Move
@bigbadbuff RPG Shooter No move
@Blue Charger Mass Roleblock
@SwAg Dennis No Move, Citra Died
@HoboRocket Citra KILLED (JANITOR)
@Tk3 Sam Becker Hit Hobo (Janitor), KILLED (Janitor)
@bcb1213 Sniper2 LYNCHED

Night 3...

@daboyle250 Hoyt Commute
@The Orca Vaas Redirect Pickle to MD4L
@kingseanjohn Jason Takedown SwAg, Negative Results on SwAg
@Counselor Earnhardt No Move
@Malfatron Heavy Gunner1 Target Daboyle MOVE FAILED
@MD4L Beserker No Move
@SwAg Dennis Roleblocked by KSJ
@Pickle Rick Beserker Redircted to MD4L, HIT by MWil
@MWil23 Pirate Hit Pickle, Modkilled
@Blue Charger MODKILLED
@Matts4313 Hughes LYNCHED

Night 4...

@daboyle250 Hoyt Hit Counselor
@kingseanjohn Jason Strongman Hit Swag
@JoshstraDaymus Sniper1 Watch Counselor
@Malfatron Heavy Gunner1 No Move
@MD4L Beserker No Move
@Counselor Earnhardt Revive Pickle, KILLED BY DABOYLE
@SwAg Dennis KILLED BY KSJ
@The Orca Vaas LYNCHED

Host Notes:

Day 1

MVP: Buff, hands down. 4 out of 5 non-town on his lynch list. I thought the “innocent child” aspect of his role was overlooked (write up had buff directly helping Jason when Jason asked Dennis for support). I felt like buff could’ve pushed back on some people more if he had brought that up, but it really wasn’t necessary anyways.
HM: Counselor. Good thoughts, good job pressuring multiple people and calling out anything he noticed. He also did a good job attempting to set up his night move. He also has mafia discussing how to redirect his “revive” which would have been a wasted mafia move had they tried to redirect him.

LVP: Pickle. Continually questioned a player who was pretty obviously town and refused to cooperate with anyone who pointed out that his line of reasoning was transparent. Buff’s 80% accurate list over pickle’s 0% list just made it hard to watch. Ultimately decided to no lynch on a day 4 of his 5 options were not town. Fortunately it can only get better from here.
HM: Raves. Drunkenly stumbled through D1, implicating himself by being confused by things he’d already acknowledged. The day was the epitome of (pardon my French) “dumb or scum.”

Host Notes: Outside of Orca, I don’t think the scum team played particularly well. From a hosts perspective Matts didn’t seem genuine, and he got called on it. MWil didn’t do much to hurt himself but I don’t think he was giving anyone town vibes. Daboyle was quick to point out that he has pre-excused his inactivity before the game as soon as someone mentioned it (without tagging him). Not a great look for any of them (besides orca), and they're very fortunate that buffs move (which should've been and clearly was seen as town to most everyone) was pushed back against by pickle, creating a big distraction for a good portion of the day.

I assumed hobo would claim his fake role of Liza or his real role of Citra, but Rakyat aligned. I didn’t expect him to claim indy in either scenario. That threw a big wrench in that role. Interested to see how it plays out with multiple hits floating around.

Town missed out in a huge way by lynching a guy who said he couldn't be lynched, they had a 75% chance lynching scum had they looked at the other 4 candidates.

Day 2

MVP: Matts made a janitor kill on one of towns best roles on the night that same town role eliminated an Indy that wanted to work with town. This kill also helped protect MWil from being caught by Counselor. He also did a lot to get rid of some of the bad thread karma he’d built up in D1.
HM: Counselor. Another day of good thoughts and pushes on multiple people. Used his move to catch scum, but unfortunately did it on a night that makes it hard to recognize what he’s done. He blocked a mafia hit regardless.

LVP: bcb self voting at the first sign of trouble was a really poor showing. Simply put he was a detriment to town.
HM: Josh, the even night watcher that outed himself for no reason, forgot to submit a move.

Host notes: pickle and MD4L did a good job quickly figuring out their roles, malf too. The timing on Josh’s claim made no sense, neither did daboyle falsely claiming n1 commuter under very little pressure, that was unnecessarily reckless IMO especially considering he claimed it TO the town commuter. I'm surprised counselor wasn't all over that.

Hobo claiming he was only death-proof for only 1 night just a minute before being assisted to suicide by the CIA agent was hilarious. RIP Citra.

Day 3

MVP: Counselor. Used his move to draw a scum hit on N2, then caught Matts in a lie Day 3 and kept pushing him on it. Eventually caught Mwil in a lie as well. Was a little quick to call people scum every time they disagreed with him, could just be a meta thing but it certainly didn't land him any bonus points.
HM: Malf. Seemed to have things figured out a little better than most and was more vocal about it than swag.

LVP: MWil, he made a bad claim because he collapsed under pressure, that simple. He was seen visiting counselor on a night two players were janitor killed, big deal... there was no reason to panic when counselor called him out on this. He claimed Sam Becker (tk3's role) probably not an ideal claim. It’s the town role I felt people would’ve been most skeptical of, and puts himself at major risk of red letter if counselor decides to revive tk3. Self voted after failing to properly modkill himself and couldn't even self vote properly, so he asked to sabotage his team or be modkilled. I modkilled him.
HM: Blue. Modkilled himself after allowing his emotions to get out of check. Another town player being a detriment to town. He wouldn't have been lynched if he fought it.
HM2: Two modkilled players saved matts from an LVP performance. Matts fake claimed for no reason, got caught in a lie, then stumbled over the rest of his claim (first claimed ninja doctor, then strongman doctor... first claimed 2-moves and now vanilla, then 4 moves) in one of the worst single day showings I've seen from a veteran. Oh yeah, then he got lynched when he failed to show up to save himself.

Host notes: I’m not sure why 3 different scum players have now made panicked/hasty claims under minor pressure from (mostly) counselor. Absolutely no chill. Between Matts, MWil and Daboyle making claims that either don’t make sense or can be counter claimed, I don’t see mafia lasting long.... and adding to my notes, two of them are now dead.

Mafia was set up nicely for a mislynch and held all the cards from an information standpoint. They failed to realize (or even consider) that tk3s "CIA Suicide" move is what made hobo "kill himself", which is information they could've used to help build a better fake claim than "2-shot 4-shot ninja strongman doctor." Then two of them crapped the bed and it all went to ****.

Orca may have a long game cut out for him, and that’s assuming his teammates don’t implicate him further. He’s called them all out for the exact same things I’ve noticed as well. This is turning into a scum team meltdown. They need to have a good night and day phase tomorrow.

Day 4

MVP: Counselor again. He's crushing it. Sometimes his emotions get the best of him, like they have all game (and every game). But overall he's playing lights out. He also brought back pickle before he died. Used all 3 of his moves well.
HM: KSJ. Didn't claim cause he didn't have to, and took care of SwAg, an indy, who he'd found to have a killing ability the night before (scum framer move).

LVP: MD4L. No vote, no move.
HM: IDk. Josh took Orca's side and relied on buff making the lynch on Orca over KSJ. It wasn't egregious but it wasn't good.

Host notes: Orca and Daboyle both got caught. The game will end tomorrow. Awful scum games by Matts and MWil destroyed orca and daboyle's chances. RIP...

MVP:  @Counselor

Honorable Mention to @bigbadbuff for nailing 4/5 scum with your D1 Party Starter.

That's as big as the font goes, buddy... you ******* smoked 'em. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If it makes you feel any better, you were dying Night 4 no matter what. If you weren't the lynch, I was going to hit you.

I was bulletproof though 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’d love to read that scum chat

It was bland and boring. If Dome wants to share it I'm fine. I didnt participate much and was an extremely good teammate and nice to all, I dont know what happened