Week 4 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

5 minutes ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

I don't think I've ever seen a more inexplicable bandwagon than the Rashard Robinson one. Dude is trash

I wouldn't say it's 'inexplicable' he played well last year as a rookie, has all the physical ability in the world, and natural progression suggested he would improve from last year. Whether it was switching schemes, his lack of focus, or something else, he has regressed. I think it was prefectly natural for everyone to be excited about Rashard. Personally I am still excited about his future. He is having his sophmore slump. It happens. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I wouldn't say it's 'inexplicable' he played well last year as a rookie, has all the physical ability in the world, and natural progression suggested he would improve from last year. Whether it was switching schemes, his lack of focus, or something else, he has regressed. I think it was prefectly natural for everyone to be excited about Rashard. Personally I am still excited about his future. He is having his sophmore slump. It happens. 

At least he's better than Redmond? Huzzah? 

Paulsen, Garcon,, Robinson, Kittle, and Breida all dropped passes today. Did I miss anyone? I can't even count the number of guys that had penalties. We just have to cut our errors down. The middle of the online is still going to be bad, Hoyer is still going to look like a decent backup, our dbs are still going to get beat regularly. But we'd still be a whole lot better if we would stop making so many mistakes every game.

The thing with Robinson is he's super young with limited playing experience. He's going to have major growing pains. His main problem was playing as well as he did in his rookie season. 

And the last TD is hard to blame on Robinson. It's the perfect cover 3 zone killer in the RZ. 

6 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Paulsen, Garcon,, Robinson, Kittle, and Breida all dropped passes today. Did I miss anyone? I can't even count the number of guys that had penalties. We just have to cut our errors down. The middle of the online is still going to be bad, Hoyer is still going to look like a decent backup, our dbs are still going to get beat regularly. But we'd still be a whole lot better if we would stop making so many mistakes every game.

In fairness, Hoyer's accuracy was so bad, the others may not have had a real opportunity to get in on the dropping passes parade. 

Checking in on the "Beat Hard O Meter", I do think that there's a slim chance we see him before the bye week, but I think the earliest we will see him is the rematch against AZ on 11/05. I don't think that we would start him on the road, which would rule out Indy, Washington, and Philly. While its possible that would mean we get him in there against Dallas, I think that it makes more sense to get him in there against Arizona, when he has 3 straight home games + the bye week. 

Does it change the opinion of anyone with regards to draft a guy or Kirk Cousins if we end up with a top 2 pick and we can trade out from a ransom for someone still looking for a quarterback and wants to draft Darnold / Rosen or whoever is there? 

39 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

That's a stretch. He played mediocre at best then spent the entire offseason talking himself up. He's a clown

Archived