Week 4 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

For me it might depend on what we think we have in beathard. I think we need a good young qb even if we have cousins. Maybe that guy is beathard. Maybe that ransom we get would include a top 10 or 15 pick that would still allow us to draft a potential franchise qb.

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

I have a feeling Taylor may go down as one of my all-time favorite 49ers when all is said and done. 

Any chance that it was because some reporter was showing him a video of Brian Hoyer's passes in this game? 

Games like this used to really get to me, to the point where it would ruin the work week for me. These last few years (from the SB loss to present day) has sapped all the energy out of me to the point where I now watch just hoping they don't get embarrassed. It was encouraging to see they took advantage of the statue that is Carson Palmer and was able to get some sacks but this offense is offensive, you have receivers who could not catch a cold barefoot and shirtless in Alaska, and a  journeyman QB. I guess the bright side is they will be picking in the top 5 for sure and most likely top 3, hopefully, they hit on the QB they select (I think the Redskins will retain Cousins either through a new monster deal or a tag of some kind)

1 hour ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

That's a stretch. He played mediocre at best then spent the entire offseason talking himself up. He's a clown

• Robinson ranked 10th in coverage snaps per reception among all cornerbacks with at least 250 coverage snaps.
  • He allowed the third-fewest yards per coverage snap (1.07) and fourth-lowest QB rating (86.4) among rookie cornerbacks.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-rashard-robinson-led-2016-rookie-cbs-in-coverage-snaps-per-reception

From what I remember from last year Rashard was more than serviceable while on the field. His biggest issue last year was staying on the field, not his performance. 

Haven't given my 2 cents on our anthem thing today. Not sure what the purpose of it anymore. Is it a reaction to the certain political statements? Support of a former teammate? Societal injustice? Is if fair to protest for other causes during the anthem now? I don't hate anyone doing it, I just don't understand what the precedent that is being established is. 

I also wonder why there's so much support now for this when there was so little last year by the league. Weird times we live in

Archived