Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

@ravens5520 I scolded you so hard for trading Gurley to Remix. I called you stupid and erreything specially because you kept Melvin over him. It was obvious to anyone who had seen a healthy Gurley >>>>>>>>>>>>> Melvin. 

Like everyone fell in love with Mel because he was a TD machine but his YPC was trash af. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Been trying to trade up for that man for a while

Hard to believe he lasted

I assume it was because he was listed at the bottom of OLB that people missed him

Nah. He went about where I expected he'd go, given the premium on finding good edge players and how he performed last season.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Nah. He went about where I expected he'd go, given the premium on finding good edge players and how he performed last season.

I was shocked low key. He’s  a keeper, specially since bucs wasted a high pick on drafting him. But hey Bucs has mad talent so I can see why he let him bounce. But a young promising player coming off a 10.5 sack season! Daddy like. 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I was shocked low key. He’s  a keeper, specially since bucs wasted a high pick on drafting him. But hey Bucs has mad talent so I can see why he let him bounce. But a young promising player coming off a 10.5 sack season! Daddy like. 

Joshua Allen [16 GS]: 49 tackles (12 stuffs), 1 coverage, 5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery, 1 safety.

A future pick for sure, but the better immediate impact edges were correctly taken ahead of him.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Joshua Allen [16 GS]: 49 tackles (12 stuffs), 1 coverage, 5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery, 1 safety.

A future pick for sure, but the better immediate impact edges were correctly taken ahead of him.

You are saying this because you took one of those edges...

9 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

@ravens5520 I scolded you so hard for trading Gurley to Remix. I called you stupid and erreything specially because you kept Melvin over him. It was obvious to anyone who had seen a healthy Gurley >>>>>>>>>>>>> Melvin. 

Like everyone fell in love with Mel because he was a TD machine but his YPC was trash af. 

Started looking better once those knees gave out for the past few seasons haha. That was a rough offseason for me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You are saying this because you took one of those edges...

Yep. Do you think I overlooked Allen or something? If he had done better in the sim I'd likely have taken him, but Ingram has the IRL history from the past few seasons as well as performing in the sim.

Melvin Ingram [16 GS]: 62 tackles (12 stuffs), 2 coverages, 10 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.

Twice as many sacks...

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yep. Do you think I overlooked Allen or something? If he had done better in the sim I'd likely have taken him, but Ingram has the IRL history from the past few seasons as well as performing in the sim.

Melvin Ingram [16 GS]: 62 tackles (12 stuffs), 2 coverages, 10 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.

Twice as many sacks...

Ingram dips this sim season and Allen booms is my prediction. But hey we will see.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Twice as many sacks...

He gets to play with the Best defensive player in the game. He’ll be aight. And my Dline is no joke no cap. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I had a question for you all. Does it matter, and can you control putting a guy at LG vs RG or RE vs LE? Or is it just G and DE. 

IIRC it's more like #1 OT, #2 OT matching up vs #1 DE, #2 DE more often, but not exclusively.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I was definitely taken aback by him only putting up 5 sacks