Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean maybe I'm reading a diff thread but I this is scum Forge mo 

Maybe you should explain what and where you are seeing things that point in that direction.   Based on your consistent play, you have likely not read D1 and d2.   So until you post something more concrete than this, it likely goes nowhere.

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

So with no CC on Matts what do you guys think? Or is the poster who is Harry smart enough not to CC because Matts is well known (and very smartly so) to try and create as much chaos on his way out as possible? 

Was just about to ask you and squire. 

But no..if I were Harry, I wouldn't cc this claim either. So it's meaningless right now for me. 

• Like 1

So with no CC on Matts what do you guys think? Or is the poster who is Harry smart enough not to CC because Matts is well known (and very smartly so) to try and create as much chaos on his way out as possible? 

My bones tell me that harry is a fine young lad who wouldnt be tricked by the wiles of this evil one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Possible that not everyone has seen his claim.   Also possible that a cc would not happen given the potential ploy by matts to draw out the real Harry.   

Hard to say.  

• Like 2

How do we also feel about KSJ/Sanchez? I didn’t want to push on KSJ for obvious reasons but now that he has been replaced...

I'm not going with anyone who was involved in the match for the time being, so down the list for me. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Was just about to ask you and squire. 

But no..if I were Harry, I wouldn't cc this claim either. So it's meaningless right now for me. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

My bones tell me that harry is a fine young lad who wouldnt be tricked by the wiles of this evil one

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Possible that not everyone has seen his claim.   Also possible that a cc would not happen given the potential ploy by matts to draw out the real Harry.   

Hard to say.  

I think the person who is Harry is pretty smart here

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Alright, well since I am dying, My role was to stop 40% of Hogwart on Hogwart crime.

You all are dumb and should feel bad. 

Good luck scum. 

my my

what an odd and specific power.

and not very powerful to boot

Sorta reminds me of a tale my grammy told of this grand deceiver who tried to claim he was a ninja protector.

he was immediately rounded up by the townfolk and killed

• Like 2

How do we also feel about KSJ/Sanchez? I didn’t want to push on KSJ for obvious reasons but now that he has been replaced...

Did he asked to be replaced or just because he hasn't voted?

I told Swag that I would be a replacement if he needed one