Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Dome said:

I just want to give a full and hearty belly laugh to anyone who mislynched me after tuning me out for the entire game.

Thank you for your time.

Picking Petunias 4: where it turned out that Vernon was Dome playing as Neville the whole time. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

“I can’t convince anyone I’m worth keeping around, they must all suck!”

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

I just want to give a full and hearty belly laugh to anyone who mislynched me after tuning me out for the entire game.

Thank you for your time.

12 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Oh lol. What was your WinCon?

I had to complete all 5 of my tasks. The role is called Village idiot and the idea is to make someone look “dumb or scum”

D1) Cannot vote (Easy)

D2) I have to emphatically push the first player to claim a character or ability. (Ended up being myself, this was fun)

D3) Claim Vernon Dursley, and that you have won when Harry died (I liked this so I kept it running all game)

D4) Claim you got the Philospher’s stone and you can’t be killed, also must write fan fic (lolol)

D5) The first person to post (counselor) is the person you have had a guilty invest on earlier, but never said anything. Claim that, as well as “The Bomb”

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I had to complete all 5 of my tasks. The role is called Village idiot and the idea is to make someone look “dumb or scum”

D1) Cannot vote (Easy)

D2) I have to emphatically push the first player to claim a character or ability. (Ended up being myself, this was fun)

D3) Claim Vernon Dursley, and that you have won when Harry dies (I liked this so I kept it running all game)

D4) Claim you got the Philospher’s stone and you can’t be killed, also must write fan fic (lolol)

D5) The first person to post (counselor) is the person you have had a guilty invest on earlier, but never said anything. Claim that, as well as “The Bomb”

LMAO

• Like 2

This game was so baffling from a scum perspective

There were so many things that felt blatantly obvious, that NOBODY seemed to act on, and I was afraid to act on it because I didn't want to betray myself

1. Surely town would not lynch an unCCed Harry Potter
  2. Surely town would realize that Malf was blatantly lying (PS. THANK YOU so much for pushing that the Quidditch match wasn't a scum move. Made it so much easier for me to justify)
  3. Surely town would at least QUESTION Snape's allegiances once "Slytherin aligned" popped up
  4. Surely town would either follow ETs list, or lynch him, if for no other reason than to resolve the information

Forge and Counselor were straight up the twins this game, and it was frustrating. Were you masons? What was your Dumbledore/Snape relationship that you seemingly knew so much out of thread?

Also, and I cannot stress this enough.... THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T CONSTANTLY CLAIM EARLY UNLESS YOU HAVE ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE TO PROVIDE

The ENTIRE game we made our scum decisions off of knowing everything.

On 6/2/2020 at 4:49 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Default move, check Hobo.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:36 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Actually TK3

On 6/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Check Hobo

On 6/5/2020 at 1:55 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Lets go with ET tonight

I was onto y’all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, you killed me N1?

LOL

N1, if I had survived, I was using an alignment compare on @Tk3. He was my #1 scum read, and pretty much my only real one.

How would that have worked with being incompetent and all

Would you have been able to get the correct information out of it?