Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I figured it out

I believe you. If nothing else, you wouldn’t make that mistake as I did and in light of why SwAg connected us in the Pokémon (Team chaos) game about you asking the host for a win con, same thing.

However, I’ve now given Biggio 3+ opportunities to answer me or help himself out and he’s either outright refused to, deflected, or given a cryptic response.

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

SwAg is dead.  He was The First Victim, Hogwarts-Aligned (Town).

@Counselor

Josh's slick LOLclear is that he said the janitor isnt anti-hogwarts.

IIRC there are trolls in the first movie and spiders later on that invade the school. Not sure about the books though. 

PS - @JoshstraDaymus Thats the type of LOLclear I wish I had pulled off. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I believe you. If nothing else, you wouldn’t make that mistake as I did and in light of why SwAg connected us in the Pokémon (Team chaos) game about you asking the host for a win con, same thing.

However, I’ve now given Biggio 3+ opportunities to answer me or help himself out and he’s either outright refused to, deflected, or given a cryptic response.

whoops. I may have just screwed up your trap

• Like 1