Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It means “the list goes on”. Also, you felt the need to draw attention to that post. Why? Who do you think he’s claiming?

I already asked. dude thinks I am literate enough to read and retain info from a book.

10 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

:googles:

A dead girl in the last movie? 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@biggio7 riddle me this:

Assuming this game took every book into consideration, which it doesn’t, how would Helena Ravenclaw fit into that spell in light of her mother and the Baron?

She doesn't at all. But, I just thought it was a well fitting quote to use. Don't you?

7 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

She doesn't at all. But, I just thought it was a well fitting quote to use. Don't you?

Biggio in every mafia game ever:

Posts a bunch of gifs and jokes (Town)

Biggio this game:

Look at Matts! Look at his claim!!!

Me: Why draw attention? What’s his claim?

Biggio: Responds with cryptic Deathly Hallows quote, deflects, is defensive, cryptic, and refuses to engage.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Biggio this game:

Biggio: Responds with cryptic Deathly Hallows quote, deflects, is defensive, cryptic, and refuses to engage.

This makes sense to me 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Biggio this game:

Those two games = every?

Lack of exclamation points. You are really trying hard this game but missing information.

Biggio this game:

Ive had my eye on him for a minute. I researched the spell and the only person who is alive and knows that spell in the first book is Peter Pettigrew. (im sure you know this) He is a turncoat from the Potters to voldemort and lives as Ron Weaselys rat. I need to go back and rewatch the movie to see how big a role he has.

But - if peter is a scum role, and biggio is scum, thats perhaps how he connected those dots.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive had my eye on him for a minute. I researched the spell and the only person who is alive and knows that spell in the first book is Peter Pettigrew. (im sure you know this) He is a turncoat from the Potters to voldemort and lives as Ron Weaselys rat. I need to go back and rewatch the movie to see how big a role he has.

But - if peter is a scum role, and biggio is scum, thats perhaps how he connected those dots.

It’s hard to know how SwAg would cast Peter Pettigrew in a stand alone first book/movie.

4 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Those two games = every?

Have you played more than those two? Every game I’ve played with you, yes.

4 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Lack of exclamation points. You are really trying hard this game but missing information.

Then how about you answer instead of leaving cryptic breadcrumbs that refer to the deathly hallows instead of this book/theme?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Interesting thought except Pettigrew isn't mentioned until Prisoner of Azkaban.

Have you played more than those two? Every game I’ve played with you, yes.

Then how about you answer instead of leaving cryptic breadcrumbs that refer to the deathly hallows instead of this book/theme?

What's got your wand in a knot?