Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

Well I won’t be reviving Squire after his death that’s for sure 

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

I used it last game where I was MVP and I actually did have a revive it just made someone a tree stump

14 hours ago, Counselor said:

I do like how you purposely left out the third post of mine in this entire sequence which was I won’t be reviving squire now. Which you yourself said I used last game. So yes I was trolling you from the start. Buddy

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Well my role is I make potions I can choose each day phase if I want a potion that causes harm or benefits another player. I have to wait for the potion to be finished based on RNG. I then learns what it does but I can assign it before or after I learn what it does. 

Interesting shift from claiming to have a revival move that was consistent with his claim in the previous game, mentioned it multiple times, now he makes potions and it is unknown as to what it does...learns later what it does.  

@Counselor what caused the shift in strategy for your claimed move?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Did you think that I needed your protection? 

Given the number of likes you have acquired, a fair conclusion is that you are a little......shall we say loose with your intimate and personal escapades.   

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Interesting shift from claiming to have a revival move that was consistent with his claim in the previous game, mentioned it multiple times, now he makes potions and it is unknown as to what it does...learns later what it does.  

@Counselor what caused the shift in strategy for your claimed move?

The revival was a complete joke. The potions are absolutely true. How do these two things have anything in common? None of this is strategic. Joking about the revive is for fun.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The revival was a complete joke. The potions are absolutely true. How do these two things have anything in common? None of this is strategic. Joking about the revive is for fun.

Don’t worry buddy I won’t let them label you a bad guy! You’re a victim of bullying and probably an Indy. Can you win with us?