Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Rackcs died.   That could have been random, but if so, by whom?  Vig...not if night was canceled.   So my more likely conclusion is quidditch game with a select group of players and a random kill from within that group.....it being a scum move on the cancel night with the quidditch game and the rackcs kill.

I think the move was not scum and the racks kill was rando. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Keep fighting it. Valiant effort. 

Town could have claimed it by now and didn't. Nobody gets a night move, but someone still dies. Yeah, not scum sided at all

So not only will you not explain the mechnics, you are going to follow it up with baseless speculation? 

I asked you a simple question. Are you able to answer it or nah?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So not only will you not explain the mechnics, you are going to follow it up with baseless speculation? 

I asked you a simple question. Are you able to answer it or nah?

Go look it up. You can deflect on me, I don't care

I think the move was not scum and the racks kill was rando. 

so you think a town role is to cancel night and create a partial remaining players quidditch game in which 1 of those players happens to die?

I guess the question needs to be asked of you.....are you claiming canceling N1 as town?

Just now, Forge said:

Go look it up. You can deflect on me, I don't care

So you are unwilling to help? 

Just now, squire12 said:

so you think a town role is to cancel night and create a partial remaining players quidditch game in which 1 of those players happens to die?

I guess the question needs to be asked of you.....are you claiming canceling N1 as town?

That role could be indy or town. It was indy in racks game but could win with town. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I will give everyone 10 minutes to move their votes. At the end of that, I will claim if I am still the leading vote getter. 

Asking for a little trust here. Go Hobo

So you are going to put forth some reasoning on why hobo or just throwing someone out there?

21 hours ago, Forge said:

Interesting take since you were the guy who tied it up three way at the deadline

Agreed

21 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Tbqh or counselor could have switched last minute to lynch 3 people knowing that none were scum.

21 hours ago, ET80 said:

That's an MVP move if so...

Not a good look on ET

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you are going to put forth some reasoning on why hobo or just throwing someone out there?

2 reasons:

1. He is coming off as distanced as possible.

2. He claimed he would never lie and as scum he would eventually admit it. I think right now he is having an identity crisis. 

@HoboRocket

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Forge. I am asking you a simple question. WHAT ARE THE MECHANICS OF THE ROLE?

Also, how am I deflecting anything? 

White House mafia. Day one. 

Forge. I am asking you a simple question. WHAT ARE THE MECHANICS OF THE ROLE?

Also, how am I deflecting anything? 

Matts, I am going to try to provide an answer on the cancel of night.  

It eliminates towns ability to acquire information from night moves.   Scum often does not need more information, though it can help.  I view the cancelation of night where a kill still takes place as much more pro scum than town.   If no player had died, then I would consider a possibility that it could be town or scum.