Week 4 Oakland Raiders (2-1) @ Denver Broncos (2-1) GDT

BayRaider

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

This fan base has become frustrating lately. It's Oct. 1st. The season is long. You babies act like this team should be a world beater every time they step on the field. I don't get it.

Far be it from a fan base to have hopes dashed by losing to teams they would have or already beat last season.

Just now, big_palooka said:

This fan base has become frustrating lately. It's Oct. 1st. The season is long. You babies act like this team should be a world beater every time they step on the field. I don't get it.

World beater? Ill take an average offense of showing right now. 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Agreed, embarrassing some of the comments on here.

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I know right? I personally don't understand why fans aren't cheering when our franchise QB leaves a game injured, our high priced players are playing like garbage, and we've been dominated back to back games.

Strange.

Archived