TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

5 hours ago, Leader said:

The Washington Post -  Delta Air Lines asks Justice Department to help set up national “no-fly” list of unruly passengers

👍

I support this wholeheartedly.

Our founders are rolling over in their graves seeing how stupid people are bastardizing "freedom of speech".

Unruly airline passengers are the bottom of humanity.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I support this wholeheartedly.

Our founders are rolling over in their graves seeing how stupid people are bastardizing "freedom of speech".

Unruly airline passengers are the bottom of humanity.

I’d support it if it wasn’t permanent. If someone at 23 years old can never fly again because they got caught up in a moment, that’s wrong.

The crime should be commensurate with the punishment. If they’re having a bad day and flip out and yell at someone, they shouldn’t be banned from flying for a decade. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’d support it if it wasn’t permanent. If someone at 23 years old can never fly again because they got caught up in a moment, that’s wrong.

The crime should be commensurate with the punishment. If they’re having a bad day and flip out and yell at someone, they shouldn’t be banned from flying for a decade. 

I similarly recognize levels of unruliness.

40 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Tell us why, Norman.

Stupid party bus came into the bar and annoyed the **** out of me. 

Just stood around everywhere in the way and almost all of them brought their own drinks in.

They ordered food and they left before it was done and it didn't get paid for so the poor bartender was trying to get someone else to take it.

They dress like ******* morons. 

Do I need to do more?

Oh they were insanely loud and drunk.

All the girls were fat and ugly but walked in like princesses. 

I'm sure there was other ****.

Sorry I'm in a bad mood because I wanted to stay home but if I let the old lady go home without me she always gets do drunk she about dies and comes home and wakes me up with the world's most incoherent story that goes on for an hour. So I went out. And now I'm in deep stages of regret.

Also I hate jukeboxes. More than anything on Earth. I'd rather go to G Bay than scream over a jukebox all ******* night that NOBODY is listening to but some drunk moron always has to play like we'll all suffocate if there's not terrible music I've heard a thousand times blaring in my ears. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Just stood around everywhere in the way and almost all of them brought their own drinks in.

They ordered food and they left before it was done and it didn't get paid for so the poor bartender was trying to get someone else to take it.

Do I need to do more?

Sorry I'm in a bad mood because I wanted to stay home but if I let the old lady go home without me she always gets do drunk she about dies and comes home and wakes me up with the world's most incoherent story that goes on for an hour. So I went out. And now I'm in deep stages of regret.

Also I hate jukeboxes. More than anything on Earth. I'd rather go to G Bay than scream over a jukebox all ******* night that NOBODY is listening to but some drunk moron always has to play like we'll all suffocate if there's not terrible music I've heard a thousand times blaring in my ears. 

You're one of my favorite people lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Norm said:

Do I need to do more?

Go outside once.

• Like 1