TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

12 hours ago, Leader said:

Without getting into the weeds.....read today that QB1 called the current occupant of the WH "fake" - I guess if you hang around with Joe Rogan enough some of it rubs off.

He did his own research

• Like 6

Breaking:  A convicted Chicago felon who spent nearly 20 years in prison for murder was released after his identical twin brother confessed to the crime. "I have to get it off my chest before it kills me."

///

I doubt his conscience is gonna kill him....but his brother might!  Ha!

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Anybody collect cards? Was just able to win an auction for two Eric Stokes rookie autos (one # outta 10, the other outta #349) for just under $27, including shipping and tax.

No ****?

I thought everything was stupidly overpriced anymore. I would have done that just for fun. 

I already spend enough money on frivolous crap though

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I thought everything was stupidly overpriced anymore. I would have done that just for fun. 

lol dead serious. I wasn't even looking to buy anything. I was searching baseball rookie autos and it popped up with a minute left to bid. I threw $22 as my max bid at 8 seconds and ended up getting it for $21.89. I'm the ******* that swoops in last minute and steals your ****.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol dead serious. I wasn't even looking to buy anything. I was searching baseball rookie autos and it popped up with a minute left to bid. I threw $22 as my max bid at 8 seconds and ended up getting it for $21.89. I'm the ******* that swoops in last minute and steals your ****.

Zero reason to bid before that anyways

Just now, Norm said:

Zero reason to bid before that anyways

Indeed. I made a bid for a Tyler Black prospect auto (Brewers 2nd baseman prospect from Wright State, where I went to college) with like 2 hours left, and it hit max. I thought for sure I would lose it. Nobody else bid lol. Found another one for $4 cheaper during the bidding and punched myself for being dumb enough to bid early.

• Like 1

A North Carolina man who desperately needs a new kidney is REJECTING a transplant because the surgeons require him to be vaccinated against Covid. “I was born free. I will die free. I’m not changing my mind,” he said.

///

Oh well. Chose death over a harmless vaccine. LOL Have a nice after life.

• Like 1

My parents called me on Saturday, they just bought a new car after my mom totaled hers by hitting a deer in January.  They came up to a traffic jam and had to get off the high way, that is very uncommon in the rural area they live.  I talked to my mom this morning, and the reason that happened was there was about 5 cars that slid off the road.  Turns out a truck hauling manure spilled, making the road slick and cars were all over the place.  😆😆😆  Nobody was hurt.

36 minutes ago, Leader said:

A North Carolina man who desperately needs a new kidney is REJECTING a transplant because the surgeons require him to be vaccinated against Covid. “I was born free. I will die free. I’m not changing my mind,” he said.

///

Bye Felicia

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Leader said:

///

I really don't want to have to deal with what this turns thread into, no need to post this sort of thing here on a football forum.

• Like 3

I feel like my doctor didn’t believe me. Leading up to my surgery I said like 14 times I’m allergic to acetimenophine. So when I wake up and I’m ready to get them painkillers, guess what the painkillers he prescribed had in it.

Acetimenophine.

Thank, but I don’t want to be peeing out my butt all day when I’m recovering from surgery.

So no painkillers. He didn’t do bad though. Not much pain. The last time I had a hernia fixed, it was the doctor’s first hernia surgery and he nicked something during surgery and it made my right ******** swell to the size of a baseball. That one was relentless pain for a week.

• Like 1