Slot: Henry Ruggs III (LVR)/(21)
TE: Mark Andrews (BAL)/23

LT: Terron Armstead (NO)/(28)
LG: Dalton Risner (DEN)/(24)
C: JC Tretter (CLE)/(29) 
RG: Cesar Ruiz (NO)/(21) 
RT: Jack Conklin (CLE)/(25)

23 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

As long as you dont take 5 hours lol preparing a Big Board ahead of time is helpful  

Luckily I have back to to back picks so I get like 8 hours.  Haven't looked at whose taken.  Not time to to access board. 

36 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Luckily I have back to to back picks so I get like 8 hours.  Haven't looked at whose taken.  Not time to to access board. 

Hey man if you wanna be that guy, I’m sure @NickChowaniec will amend the rule to say 5 hours per person instead of pick lol. And Yea you’re right. You’re the only one who has to juggle a job and doing a draft. Crazy to think about putting together a plan ahead of time...  lol 

Just now, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Want to be clear that I’m not trying to rush, just simply stating that if you know you have work, might as well put a big board together to be prepared 

You sure? Cuz you seem to be coming down fairly hard here. Idk what @bcb1213 does for a living or what other stressers he has in his life atm, I'm not going to sit here and say he should have this or that when we are drafting in the round slated to take place Friday on Wednesday and he is 100% following the rules. Let the guy take care of real life stuff first without having to take ish on here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

You sure? Cuz you seem to be coming down fairly hard here. Idk what @bcb1213 does for a living or what other stressers he has in his life atm, I'm not going to sit here and say he should have this or that when we are drafting in the round slated to take place Friday on Wednesday and he is 100% following the rules. Let the guy take care of real life stuff first without having to take ish on here. 

Hey man if you wanna draft for 4 months that’s on you. I don’t! I have done this before, and it DIES at the end. The faster you can move it along, the better. The time slots should be adjusted to start on each day to be honest. So if we leave off on say me, then Eaglespete should start otc the next day with a new time slot. Saying we are 2 days ahead is nonsense. Ahead of what? A 3 month pace lol. Every single one of us works and has other priorities. Knowing you are OTC in 2 picks, and then not having a board prepared, and then saying gonna be a couple hours... like why not put together a big board. It either means enough to you that you should care and make a big board, or it doesn’t mean enough to you and take whoever or get skipped. Coming out and saying “hey gunna be a couple hours” is just a pet peeve of mine.