Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

I’m not adjusting the time slots daily. We have time slots and we are running ahead. There are going to be lulls. Occasionally people have ish to do

(well not me because I am a public school teacher in the summer who had 2/3rds of his summer work cancelled by the COVIDs) 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

I like the idea of times starting over each day. I think we all should be able to commit to logging in once a day, getting caught up, and making a board if we know we'll be busy later. 

Devil's advocate here, but I work in Healthcare. I can never predict when I am going to be busy and sometimes I can't possibly be prepared. Other times, like today, I have very little going on besides conference calls I can tune out while I tool around on FF

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m not adjusting the time slots daily. We have time slots and we are running ahead. There are going to be lulls. Occasionally people have ish to do

(well not me because I am a public school teacher in the summer who had 2/3rds of his summer work cancelled by the COVIDs) 

lol

51 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

@bcb1213 i do want to apologize for coming off a little harsh. that wasnt my intention.

It's all good.  Just wanted people to know I wasn't gonna be around for a few hours until lunch instead of people constantly refreshing the page lol.  You're up 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm going to adjust if we get a few days ahead, but definitely not daily. I don't know how I'd be able to do this without you @EaglesPeteC. You've been a huge help keeping things updated, so thank you.

I think we're currently into Saturday's slots, I will adjust them tonight and keep everyone in the loop.. it won't be a radical shift. Just enough to keep things reasonable heading into the weekend where we tend to slow down. 

31 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

I'm going to adjust if we get a few days ahead, but definitely not daily. I don't know how I'd be able to do this without you @EaglesPeteC. You've been a huge help keeping things updated, so thank you.

I think we're currently into Saturday's slots, I will adjust them tonight and keep everyone in the loop.. it won't be a radical shift. Just enough to keep things reasonable heading into the weekend where we tend to slow down. 

Team work makes the dream work my friend. No problem