First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you want to show a lack of comprehension by all means continue being wrong. You all lost cause of your play and the amazing play of town. Nothing more. You should own it and not deny it

Oh. So this about pretending you can read me. No wonder you don't want to admit it.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@daboyle250 => You wanted sparks to fly. Well here they are buddy. 

Just now, daboyle250 said:

I spoke too soon

Speaking for myself, any sparks here wouldn't be enough to light California on fire during a draught. It's just silliness.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle has Blue on ignore as do I. Pickle said somone tag blue and tell him to talk...I did. Sorry you cant comprehend what happened and that scum got owned by town cause of their play 

Pickle said he had me on ignore and then cried foul when I didn’t reply to his questions, so he’s obviously using that “I have you on ignore” thing as some petty bull**** power move rather than using it how it was intended, which is to prevent further conflict. 

How can you say “Well I have blue in ignore” as a way to explain away the fact that you’re claiming you didn’t see something that you quoted PICKLE saying? That doesn’t even make sense.

I’m taking a looooong *** break from mafia. The twins are lunatics.

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pickle definitely got a read off it though, he even joked that you needed to explain it. It’s absurd to act like the thought never crossed your mind when you publicly mentioned the thought had crossed your mind. Just, wild.

Not at all.  My read was d1 when I tried to hold the game hostage until blue was voted.  Pretty poor reading comprehension from the scum team this game, that explains a lot xD

Edited by Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pickle said he had me on ignore and then cried foul when I didn’t reply to his questions, so he’s obviously using that “I have you on ignore” thing as some petty bull**** power move rather than using it how it was intended, which is to prevent further conflict. 

How can you say “Well I have blue in ignore” as a way to explain away the fact that you’re claiming you didn’t see something that you quoted PICKLE saying? That doesn’t even make sense.

Dont do that

You should be able to follow the events. Go back and read and you can clearly see in my posts and my word that I didnt see anything Daboyle posted. As such it didnt sway my opinion. I had a legit read off of the rest of the game on Blue and pushed it as such after the breakdown I made and votes by Pickle and Matts. 

When I saw Nachos mix up that one game I immediately messaged him. Didnt do that here cause I didnt see anything. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

mrw-my-dog-poops-on-the-floor-after-leav

SmoothThankfulEgg-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Pickle and Orca, this is the last I'm gonna say on this because it's just not a productive conversation. I know you didn't "read" me as scum on D1 because I played it virtually identically to D1 of the Far Cry Mafia that you were both infamously a part of and brutally misread my alignment in. The only differences from Town Blue in this game were not voting to lynch Matts D1, for reasons already discussed, and the scumslip (which I thought was a very blatant and obvious) on the first post of Page 17 where I clearly forgot KSJ hadn't posted in the thread yet because I was in  a scumchat with him.

I'd believe y'all "caught" me D1 if you brought up either of those things. But y'all focused on me not voting for KSJ, which Town Blue wouldn't have done either because he was already leading vote getter and Town Blue would have preferred a tie at end of Day phase to force people to take sides. So no, I'm not giving you credit for "reading" me on D1. I'll give credit to @bigbadbuff for recognizing that I pretty much just gave up on D2, though, because I did.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pickle and Orca, this is the last I'm gonna say on this because it's just not a productive conversation. I know you didn't "read" me as scum on D1 because I played it virtually identically to D1 of the Far Cry Mafia that you were both infamously a part of and brutally misread my alignment in. The only differences from Town Blue in this game were not voting to lynch Matts D1, for reasons already discussed, and the scumslip (which I thought was a very blatant and obvious) on the first post of Page 17 where I clearly forgot KSJ hadn't posted in the thread yet because I was in  a scumchat with him.

I'd believe y'all "caught" me D1 if you brought up either of those things. But y'all focused on me not voting for KSJ, which Town Blue wouldn't have done either because he was already leading vote getter and Town Blue would have preferred a tie at end of Day phase to force people to take sides. So no, I'm not giving you credit for "reading" me on D1. I'll give credit to @bigbadbuff for recognizing that I pretty much just gave up on D2, though, because I did.

Message to @daboyle250 from me 

On 6/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Blue voted for ksj for mere seconds d1

Blue pushed et to try and save ksj 

Blue claim just seemed odd

Blue invest target seemed even more odd

Blue never really pushed anyone d2 

Blue would never say "I am town" 

tenor.gif?itemid=10226312

• Like 1