First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

57 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm pretty sure Buff was the only person with a stated threadplay-related reason for lynching me. Proud of you, bud.

That is clearly untrue.

Its 100% false. You may want to go back and read or just say Pickle did 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im pretty sure I made a couple arguments as well. 

But I am pretty sure I also went to the lake and was kinda drunk early game. 

Others saw it or commented for sure (Wasnt used for the reasoning though). I however didnt see it and didnt draw attention to it lol

On 6/13/2020 at 11:06 PM, The Orca said:

@Blue

Why does he need to talk?

On 6/13/2020 at 11:06 PM, daboyle250 said:

Crap I put it on the wrong person hold up

As you can probably tell, Blue is not Casey Ryback.

On 6/13/2020 at 11:33 PM, The Orca said:

Blue

First two posts were back to back. Third post was on the next page.

You can deny it all you want, I don't believe you didn't see it or that it didn't affect your decision making.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

You can deny it all you want, I don't believe you didn't see it or that it didn't affect your decision making.

I think him quoting the post where the mistake was called out by his brother is what seals the deal for me. Saw it for sure. No sense playing coy. 

I don’t think it was a huge influence on the lynch, however. I didn’t see it discussed and pushed like I thought it would be.

Pickle definitely got a read off it though, he even joked that you needed to explain it. It’s absurd to act like the thought never crossed your mind when you publicly mentioned the thought had crossed your mind. Just, wild.

Edited by Dome

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

I didnt see it....PERIOD.

If you think I did and you think it influenced me, why would I ask why did you need to talk and why would I vote Racks after that post. I changed my vote after my breakdown and Pickle/Matts also voted you. I was confident in the breakdown and the people voting you. 

On 6/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, The Orca said:

Racks

ET

Sanchez 

On 6/13/2020 at 11:27 PM, The Orca said:

Blue, Squire, KSJ voted late pushing it close that KSJ possibly lives

Mwil votes late dropping off KSJ making the late push possible, but not onto ET like the others

@MWil23 why the vote change?

I feel confident in Pickle and Matts 

It feels like if ET is town, the most likley scum are

Racks- didnt vote

Blue- voted ET late

Squire- voted ET late

Mwil- moved off KSJ late

Dome- didnt vote

Sanchez- one post I think

If ET is also scum, most likley scum are

ET- voted after the buzzer

Racks- didnt vote

Mwil- voted off KSJ to Matts a 3rd option

Dome- didnt vote

Sanchez- 1 post I think

On 6/13/2020 at 11:28 PM, Matts4313 said:

NGL I have very little invested in this game and am probably just going to vote with pickle. so blue. 

Stop pushing this. You are 100% wrong

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

I didnt see it....PERIOD.

If you think I did and you think it influenced me, why would I ask why did you need to talk and why would I vote Racks after that post. I changed my vote after my breakdown and Pickle/Matts also voted you. I was confident in the breakdown and the people voting you.

Stop pushing this. You are 100% wrong

I don't believe you. I don't care, I just think it's silly to deny it. Deal with it.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think him quoting the post where the mistake was called out by his brother is what seals the deal for me. Saw it for sure. No sense playing coy. 

I don’t think it was a huge influence on the lynch, however. I didn’t see it discussed and pushed like I thought it would be.

Pickle definitely got a read off it though, he even joked that you needed to explain it. It’s absurd to act like the thought never crossed your mind when you publicly mentioned the thought had crossed your mind. Just, wild.

Pickle has Blue on ignore as do I. Pickle said somone tag blue and tell him to talk...I did. Sorry you cant comprehend what happened and that scum got owned by town cause of their play 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't believe you. I don't care, I just think it's silly to deny it. Deal with it.

If you want to show a lack of comprehension by all means continue being wrong. You all lost cause of your play and the amazing play of town. Nothing more. You should own it and not deny it