First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

Town leans:  Buff, ET, Counselor, Pickle, Orca

Indy:  Matts following the claim currently

PoE:  Sanchez, rackcs, Dome, Josh, Mwil, Blue

Going with the Buff info that ET is town, putting them both as town.  Counselor claiming being roleblocked N1 reads as town.   Pickle and Orca were both on the KSJ vote that flipped scum, so seeing both them as town.   Outside chance they 1 (or both) bussed KSJ, but I think that is a really outside chance of being the case.

I am going to take the Matts claim as true.

The remaining group of 6 is listed in order of most to least likely to be scum based on the game to date. 

Sanchez

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Town leans:  Buff, ET, Counselor, Pickle, Orca, Josh

PoE:  Sanchez, rackcs, Dome, Mwil, Blue

Going with the Buff info that ET is town, putting them both as town.  Counselor claiming being roleblocked N1 reads as town.   Pickle and Orca were both on the KSJ vote that flipped scum, so seeing both them as town.   Outside chance they 1 (or both) bussed KSJ, but I think that is a really outside chance of being the case.

The remaining group of 6 is listed in order of most to least likely to be scum based on the game to date. 

Sanchez

Fify 

26 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Going with the Buff info that ET is town, putting them both as town. 

That’s unusually trusting of you considering he could just as easily be scum faking a town power role knowing that he’s town. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That’s unusually trusting of you considering he could just as easily be scum faking a town power role knowing that he’s town. 

Sure.  Do you see that play coming from buff?

Part of this is to establish a more/less likely vote pool and go from there, reassess the next day after more info is obtained/gathered.  

I have a healthy dose of skepticism on everyone, whether I float all those thoughts into the thread on D2 is another matter.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Town leans:  Buff, ET, Counselor, Pickle, Orca

PoE:  Sanchez, rackcs, Dome, Josh, Mwil, Blue

Sanchez

What do you think of Blue?

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What do you think of Blue?

Primary color.  Matchs @Dome eyes.

You are probably asking about the player in this game.  Least scummy of the group of 6. Nothing stood out yesterday that have me leaning strong town/scum