Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Hunts value exists in his utility not in his running. Johnson seems to be the better runner of the two, I think he is more of a change of pace back than Hunt. He runs to irregular spots against a defense, Hunt runs into the teeth of a defense. 

I'd have Hunt as our 3rd down back, H-back and use him as a fullback, before I'd rum him over Johnson.

It would also keep all 3 fresher 

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

If we can take a shot on Malik McDowell, we damn for sure can give Trysten Hill a look

He’s also in a contract year so if they claim him off of waivers they should be able to use him and his potential next contract as part of the compensatory formula.

He’s a good athlete and still young.  If nothing else it shoes the fans and the team that ghr expectation is to win NOW.

• Like 2

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-cleveland-browns-are-trading-a-2nd-round-pick-to-get-a-new-wide-receiver/ar-AA13D2i1?li=BBnb7Kz

Guys, how did we miss this???

"According to sources told by ESPN's reporter Jeff Simon, the Browns are trading a 2nd round pick (2023) with the Texans for a new Wide Receiver for their offensive line, the player is Brandin Cooks."

3 hours ago, Here'sJim said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-cleveland-browns-are-trading-a-2nd-round-pick-to-get-a-new-wide-receiver/ar-AA13D2i1?li=BBnb7Kz

Guys, how did we miss this???

"According to sources told by ESPN's reporter Jeff Simon, the Browns are trading a 2nd round pick (2023) with the Texans for a new Wide Receiver for their offensive line, the player is Brandin Cooks."

The deadline has been and gone