Browns General Discussion

candyman93

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah if we were losing because we just couldn’t put points on the board I think we’d all be much more comfortable with just waiting for Watson, but he doesn’t fix our biggest problems tbh.

Yeah the offense isn’t perfect. Yesterday they weren’t very good and one other game they were bad. But they’ve done more than enough to win the other games. 

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not sure I’ve seen a team that plays so uninspired without actually tanking. It’s like, they compete, but they’re not invested.  Idk, kinda hard to describe.  Lots of “professional efforts”.

They look unenthusiastic before a game even starts. I’m not sure how you fix their lack of energy.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

You should never spare an opportunity to get better, especially at a position great need. You never know, we could have hit lightning in a bottle.

Oh I’m not even against it in this particular situation.  It’s just that like clockwork when a guy is cut there’s gonna be a “well…. should we??!?!?” post or thread.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Imagine hanging out in South Beach watching your team run up and down on the Cleveland Browns, laughing, then you head north to Cleveland a couple days later and all of a sudden you’re 3-6. But hey, at least you should be able to get on the field. 

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The team in a nutshell:

That is ok Deshaun will make this team draft 29th this year 

Berry is a genius at drafting defense Emerson was clearly better than Waddle and Newsome was clearly better than hill 

Also are kicker was so much better than Chubb  

This guy states the problem we are going to have going forward pretty well... Watson is not going to make this team a SB level team, there are just to many holes and players who are not the answer. "Watson is not going to play LT, not going to block for himself, not going to tackle and not going to stop the run....plus he hasn't played in two seasons so may not be the same player". Us having traded away so many 1st round picks, and spent so much money on him is really going to handicap us and leave us just treading water season after season. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2Z_AbXEjk

Only way we have winning seasons is if we win shoot out after shoot out since our defense is such crap. 

46 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

This guy states the problem we are going to have going forward pretty well... Watson is not going to make this team a SB level team, there are just to many holes and players who are not the answer. "Watson is not going to play LT, not going to block for himself, not going to tackle and not going to stop the run....plus he hasn't played in two seasons so may not be the same player". Us having traded away so many 1st round picks, and spent so much money on him is really going to handicap us and leave us just treading water season after season. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2Z_AbXEjk

Only way we have winning seasons is if we win shoot out after shoot out since our defense is such crap. 

Just remembered they gutted a team that averaged 10 wins a year instead of drafting and signing . 

Where are all the draft lovers 

How come your not saying Berry is a genius no pro bowlers in 3 years step forward criticize me now.