Browns General Discussion

candyman93

On 12/28/2022 at 5:33 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Listen pal, I enjoy your bull**** more than most, but this is absolute horsepoop.

He looks like a legit, mid level #1.  He’s not Jefferson or Hill, but he’s capable as a #1.

Cooper the 16th best wr?

Maybe closer to 60th

40 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Almost like he was off for a year and a half 

That is a legitimate excuse why he isn't rated up there with the top 6-10 QBs so far. I'm not sure if it's a good enough excuse why he has a lower rating than Zach Wilson or Davis Mills or rookies like Pickett, Ridder, Zappe and Purdy who had never played in the league.

He does have a higher rating than Malik Willis though, so there is that.

It's a small sample size and I'm sure he won't be the worst QB in the league but as far as sample 1 goes, it's been bad.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

That is a legitimate excuse why he isn't rated up there with the top 6-10 QBs so far. I'm not sure if it's a good enough excuse why he has a lower rating than Zach Wilson or Davis Mills or rookies like Pickett, Ridder, Zappe and Purdy who had never played in the league.

He does have a higher rating than Malik Willis though, so there is that.

It's a small sample size and I'm sure he won't be the worst QB in the league but as far as sample 1 goes, it's been bad.

Im sure our scrub receivers dropping several possible catches including a TD makes those numbers look worse than they should be. Watson has an entire career proving he’s an elite qb. He didn’t just forget how to play. Everyone is just up on their feelings about him personally and want to find any excuse to label him a scrub. 

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Im sure our scrub receivers dropping several possible catches including a TD makes those numbers look worse than they should be. Watson has an entire career proving he’s an elite qb. He didn’t just forget how to play. Everyone is just up on their feelings about him personally and want to find any excuse to label him a scrub. 

Last place houston last place cleveland 

Has not won a playoff game in 5 years

HE isELITE

19 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I'm not saying we have elite receiving threats like Brandin Cooks, Chris Moore, Phillip Dorsett and Jordan Akins or an offensive line or running backs that make it easier for an elite QB to advance his game beyond the bottom of the league I'm just saying so far, which is like 1/15 of the journey that it hasn't went well.