Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Just now, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I’m not giving up a 2nd or 3rd for a few games of Jacoby brisset, it would be one thing if Watson was going to be out for the year

He’s not going for anything more than a 4th. He’s a backup on a one year deal. Washington is tanking. They’d be incredibly stupid to keep him and continue to lose 

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Unless DPJ was looking to be moved behind the scenes I don’t love this trade. 

If it was a 4th I'd be on it. 

We have not even thrown to him this year. He is a big body possession guy. 

Qbs are to scared to let him box people out.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They may do just that.  Trade deadline is in 22 min 

Looks like they won’t. Fire berry. He’s known about this backup an issue for a month and did nothing. Unacceptable to throw away a season like this. Watson will in and out of the lineup all year. Backup qb should have been top priority. 

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Looks like they won’t. Fire berry. He’s known about this backup an issue for a month and did nothing. Unacceptable to throw away a season like this. Watson will in and out of the lineup all year. Backup qb should have been top priority. 

Imagine thinking Brissett is worth a day 2 pick lol.

He’s fine.  If Watson isn’t healthy and his pre-rapist form, this season is toast either way. We’re not winning a ring with Jacoby.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Imagine thinking Brissett is worth a day 2 pick lol.

He’s fine.  If Watson isn’t healthy and his pre-rapist form, this season is toast either way. We’re not winning a ring with Jacoby.

He’s not. But he’s worth more than the 6th we offered. 

Honestly 

Maybe this is the week you bring DTR back in to start

AZ is probably the weakest team along with Chicago we'll see for the rest of the season

And he already went up against Baltimore to he can have quality tape from that game to apply to them if we he were to also play the next week. 

I think I bring DTR as the starter this week and have PJ ready off the bench if the first half of the game per say goes bad.