Browns General Discussion

candyman93

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

In all seriousness, it’s absolute lunacy to have PJ Walker still trotting out there. Or DTR for that matter if PJ has been seen as the better option the past few weeks. We have already thrown away some win opportunities in this purgatory stage at QB. 

Seriously nate do not think it matters because I think Cincinnati outplayed down the stretch 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s not going for anything more than a 4th. He’s a backup on a one year deal. Washington is tanking. They’d be incredibly stupid to keep him and continue to lose 

Reminder that Washington might be run worse than us

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They may do just that.  Trade deadline is in 22 min 

Ever the optimist 

Looks like they won’t. Fire berry. He’s known about this backup an issue for a month and did nothing. Unacceptable to throw away a season like this. Watson will in and out of the lineup all year. Backup qb should have been top priority. 

🍆

Jimmy needs to walk into Berrys office at 4:01 and fire berry. This is unacceptable. 

🍆🍆

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Andrew Berry deserves to be fired with cause for a direct dereliction of duties. He’s a gm who quit on the most important position on the team. 

🍆🍆🍆

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Honestly 

Maybe this is the week you bring DTR back in to start

Laughed out loud here

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Berry should be forcefully removed from the building by security like George kokinis. 

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Some of you people live in absolute wonderland 

30 minutes ago, JDD said:

You new here?

29 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Nope, salty veteran of this forum 

24 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Calm down people. Watson’s injury was a 4-6 week injury. He should be right for this week or next week.

Trading a day two pick for someone to play one game would be insane 

I love the voices of reason and the optimism that Watson is going to return and only miss a game

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I love the voices of reason and the optimism that Watson is going to return and only miss a game

Nah I just don’t see the point of being mad about it. If the Browns win, I go to work and if they lose, I still go to work.  I quit letting them ruin my days many moons ago. If their success was linked to my success, I would be in a whole different place. 

Now I watch them every week and just enjoy the ride. Just like the Buckeyes, I get texts all  game about we suck every week from friends. Then they win and I don’t hear from them for a few days. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, I'm with you. Even if Watson comes back next week it really seems like he is looking for a reason to sit. Just my take, it doesn't have to be anyone else's.

He could end up with a real injury (just my take) and we're heading into wildcard weekend with PJ?

We thought DTR was ready after preseason, after 1 start it looks like we were wrong. I think we should've either made a trade or we should make a signing. It wouldn't have been a perfect scenario with a trade and won't with a signing but I think there is a better option than PJ out there. Get whoever it is ready for a possible post season run. Watson said he will only play if he is pain free and comfortable and this is the NFL so that's not going to be often.

• Like 1