Browns General Discussion

candyman93

19 hours ago, candyman93 said:

So much negativity heaped on Therapist and the not performing up to expectations offense, that we forget there's more than one path to success. In general, dominating defense and strong special teams (which  we finally have) along with competent offense has also worked for teams like the Ravens to great success. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Part of me is expecting him to fall off quite a bit: there has to be a reason he was available this far into the season. Another part hopes Callahan works his magic and he turns into a legit reclamation project. It would be nice to put Wills and his underachieving rear-end in our rearview mirror.

11 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Part of me is expecting him to fall off quite a bit: there has to be a reason he was available this far into the season. Another part hopes Callahan works his magic and he turns into a legit reclamation project. It would be nice to put Wills and his underachieving rear-end in our rearview mirror.

My understanding is he’s always been a decent pass blocker but his run blocking is arse.  

If Callahan can figure out how to get competent run blocking out of him we may have something.

I think the idea of him being Wills replacement long term is absurdly premature, but I’m glad he played well.

I also think he’s good enough to keep Dewand at RT this season and Hudson as an extra lineman. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My understanding is he’s always been a decent pass blocker but his run blocking is arse.  

If Callahan can figure out how to get competent run blocking out of him we may have something.

I think the idea of him being Wills replacement long term is absurdly premature, but I’m glad he played well.

I also think he’s good enough to keep Dewand at RT this season and Hudson as an extra lineman. 

Absolutely need to keep Dewand at RT if at all possible this season

• Like 2