Browns General Discussion

candyman93

49 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I would like to first know what the hell contest you entered and why to win a Harrison Bryant jersey

Only then can I tell you what to do with it

They are the guys behind Scott fish bowl... if you donate some money to their charity, you get entered in this advent calendar where they give away really bad%$$ signed jerseys oncd a day til Christmas. Also during the reveal video they usually give away one more,  less bad^$$ jerseys. I got one of those but still pretty happy, its a cool looking jersey with the 88

Edited by adamq

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

They are the guys behind Scott fish bowl... if you donate some money to their charity, you get entered in this advent calendar where they give away really bad%$$ signed jerseys oncd a day til Christmas. Also during the reveal video they usually give away one more,  less bad^$$ jerseys. I got one of those but still pretty happy, its a cool looking jersey with the 88

That's a really cool idea. It's probably not worth much so I would rule out selling it.

If you have a game room, man cave, office, ect you can always just frame it and use it as a conversation piece when other people ask why you have it like you just did with me lol Fun little random piece of memorabilia.

Here's a cheap case that I have for one of mine, looks great and most importantly is only $60 bucks. 

https://a.co/d/f915d9i

• Like 1