Browns General Discussion

candyman93

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Best part about Mike Vrabel coaching in Cleveland?

He’s not that far from Columbus! It’s going to be nice when he fixes the culture at OSU.

He’s not coming back to college. He’ll get a pro job soon. And I think people are over reacting to him being on our staff. He’s not in charge of anything. We see all the time coaches get fired and they go to another team with some non specific title and leave the next year. There’s little to no impact. 

12 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s not coming back to college. He’ll get a pro job soon. And I think people are over reacting to him being on our staff. He’s not in charge of anything. We see all the time coaches get fired and they go to another team with some non specific title and leave the next year. There’s little to no impact. 

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2024/06/how-mike-vrabel-is-hands-on-coaching-all-3-phases-of-the-browns-mary-kay-cabots-takeaways.html?outputType=amp

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 10:34 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not sure how much more “hands on” Vrabel can be. He’s been doing this since he’s got here.

https://x.com/FredGreetham9/status/1817219003493822904/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1817219003493822904&currentTweetUser=FredGreetham9

"You’re getting rid of the ball, putting it in the receivers’ hands, and letting them make the play," Grossi said. 

He highlighted that the new offense focuses on short, quick passes designed to maximize yards after the catch (YAC) for receivers.

Grossi also noted a significant emphasis on screen passes to wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs, often executed from a shotgun formation. 

Might be why there are rumors about us wanting Brandon Aiyuk. He fits that style perfectly.

22 hours ago, DawgX said:

Where have you heard this?

Mary Kay wrote a little thing about it yesterday I believe. Matt maiocco touched on the possibility today. 

Pretty Ricky continually indicated that an Aiyuk trade was in the works. 

Cam Marino identified Cleveland as a front runner. I've never seen cam Marino break news that I can think of, but he's been around football. 

Don't know what any of it means or if any of it is legit, but there's talk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

BS rumors from fake twitter accounts 

Nah I wouldn’t call it BS, I have heard from pretty reliable sources that Aiyuk has been looking at houses in the Strongsville area. 

Take from that what you will. It’s been pretty foolproof. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Like a guy you should take as soon as you can. 

I play something called bestball which is a huge tournament where finding a late sleeper no one knows like Puka or Kyren is absolutely huge. Jamari Thrash is someone I’ve been drafting. 

Hearing Mike Hall Jr and Nathaniel Watson are the star rookies so far. 

Hall has picked up the playbook and has picked up his game with his athleticism. 

And Watson is a player. No not that Watson, another Watson. A rookie Watson. And by the same token, yes that Watson has been looking good too. 

Phew that was something indeed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Hearing Mike Hall Jr and Nathaniel Watson are the star rookies so far. 

Hall has picked up the playbook and has picked up his game with his athleticism. 

And Watson is a player. No not that Watson, another Watson. A rookie Watson. And by the same token, yes that Watson has been looking good too. 

Phew that was something indeed. 

Mice your in good voice

• Like 2