Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I tried to make a more unique game with some different roles.  I was a little disappointed bc these moves never got used 

Concussioneer 

Schizophrenic Joat 

Rogue

******* and Santa got used but ******* never succeeded and Santa was successful only once 

LRonly got used once as well lol. 

tenor.gif

Can someone translate?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its just too bad that you ran into a manipulative ******* that could try to twist your words to  the worst thing possible

I posted in dead chat the exact points you did on your case against him 

@jahickory Here would be my case on biggio Green letters malf. Targets buff when squire got the red letter....scum protector. "Roleblocks" mwil the night squire dies "Roleblocks" bcb the night ET jails bcb and there is no night hit. I think if malf puts that case out there, counselor, bcb and et probably vote biggio. Ksj would not need to. They remove a roleblock and could opt not to take a shot and hope et jails hobo or counselor

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Crazy thing that all 4 mafia were dead then malf hits @kingseanjohn to trigger the merger of the SK into a faction.

Town was rolling until then.......******* yard sale and the wheels are flying everywhere 

i guess my brain just wanted me to win with fewer people ;)

(actually i was initially a little pissed when this happened since i 100 percent thought the game would be over that day)

I posted in dead chat the exact points you did on your case against him 

@jahickory Here would be my case on biggio Green letters malf. Targets buff when squire got the red letter....scum protector. "Roleblocks" mwil the night squire dies "Roleblocks" bcb the night ET jails bcb and there is no night hit. I think if malf puts that case out there, counselor, bcb and et probably vote biggio. Ksj would not need to. They remove a roleblock and could opt not to take a shot and hope et jails hobo or counselor

it was very fun facing off against you, squire, and for your lifespan, i was actually on your side.

you played excellently

but no way i could say that im sk but win with town

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

(actually i was initially a little pissed when this happened since i 100 percent thought the game would be over that day)

I could see you playing for town once I was out.  Did not see you as SK. Nice work early on that.

I gotta go re-work my malf meta read.

• Like 1

I'm just really glad I didn't say anything during night after moves were locked.

• Like 1

it was very fun facing off against you, squire, and for your lifespan, i was actually on your side.

you played excellently

but no way i could say that im sk but win with town

I messed up the night I died. Should have coordinated moves between @biggio7, @ET80, @bcb1213 and myself.

I target bcb to get the alignment compare.biggioblock mail. Et jail someone that  is not targeted by bcb.

Long work day and packing for vacation got ne short on time.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I could see you playing for town once I was out.  Did not see you as SK. Nice work early on that.

I gotta go re-work my malf meta read.

i bounced back and forth

i hit blue just bc he was a thorn in my side

then, scum got a big advantage so i had to amp it up. tried to get daboyle lynched and he was scum

then i figured i had enough civ cred, and tried to act scummy, and then would hit josh.

i wanted to fight to save ksj bc he was either a good hit target or scum. either way helps me live

tbh, when i put my move on ksj, i actually thought he was the last scum bc  no hit of his was verified.

i claimed bc i thought i might be jailed and my hit wouldnt go through, and i would be ahead of things and we just lynch ksj tommorrow

then, the twist

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

I messed up the night I died. Should have coordinated moves between @biggio7, @ET80, @bcb1213 and myself.

I target bcb to get the alignment compare.biggioblock mail. Et jail someone that  is not targeted by bcb.

Long work day and packing for vacation got ne short on time.

I had you or malf as scum at that point. Since you shared your move I figured you were the bigger threat. I then claimed that I was blocked and no one really questioned it.

i bounced back and forth

i hit blue just bc he was a thorn in my side

then, scum got a big advantage so i had to amp it up. tried to get daboyle lynched and he was scum

then i figured i had enough civ cred, and tried to act scummy, and then would hit josh.

i wanted to fight to save ksj bc he was either a good hit target or scum. either way helps me live

tbh, when i put my move on ksj, i actually thought he was the last scum bc he no hit of his was verified.

i claimed bc i thought i might be jailed and my hit wouldnt go through, and i would be ahead of things and we just lynch ksj tommorrow

then, the twist

That bold is an unrecognized tactic by some players.