Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

Malf:

- Pushing to lynch inactives during a holiday weekend because "scum are using it as an excuse to lie low." Nonsense. If anything, scum are going to be more active because they have a team relying on them and therefore greater investment in the game.

- Incidentally pushing inactive players that most people aren't going to stick their necks out to defend.

- Clinging to a "roles were completely random" claim that doesn't really make sense for an individual Townie. Nicholas Cage is a pillar of versatility; you cannot convince me that Town Malf looked at whatever his role is and went, "weird, I would never think Nic Cage could do that"

- Lied about a Hobo scumslip, then dropped the charade as soon as someone (me) pointed out that Hobo had three posts at the time, two of which were him stating he wasn't going to be around much. It was, at best, a half-assed and unconvincing attempt at a push that accomplished nothing except mildly annoying Hobo.

- He's actually John Travolta and trying to steal my face.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yes it's a question

Putting a statement with a question mark at the end doesn’t make it a question. And to answer, yes, I think Malf’s meta as scum doesn’t make that play, but it’s D1, so...?

(Not a question, just being feisty)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Putting a statement with a question mark at the end doesn’t make it a question. And to answer, yes, I think Malf’s meta as scum doesn’t make that play, but it’s D1, so...?

(Not a question, just being feisty)

It is a question by definition. You can call it a leading question I guess if you want

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

Malf:

- Pushing to lynch inactives during a holiday weekend because "scum are using it as an excuse to lie low." Nonsense. If anything, scum are going to be more active because they have a team relying on them and therefore greater investment in the game.

- Incidentally pushing inactive players that most people aren't going to stick their necks out to defend.

- Clinging to a "roles were completely random" claim that doesn't really make sense for an individual Townie. Nicholas Cage is a pillar of versatility; you cannot convince me that Town Malf looked at whatever his role is and went, "weird, I would never think Nic Cage could do that"

- Lied about a Hobo scumslip, then dropped the charade as soon as someone (me) pointed out that Hobo had three posts at the time, two of which were him stating he wasn't going to be around much. It was, at best, a half-assed and unconvincing attempt at a push that accomplished nothing except mildly annoying Hobo.

- He's actually John Travolta and trying to steal my face.

1. Other way around. Scum hide just to hide more often than not. Holiday weekend is prime excuse for hiding and being inactive for scum imo. Team mentality does not correlate with increased activity in my experience 

2. Agree

3. I agree with Malf 

4. Agree

5. Not relevant, but I hope he succeeds xD

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. Other way around. Scum hide just to hide more often than not. Holiday weekend is prime excuse for hiding and being inactive for scum imo. Team mentality does not correlate with increased activity in my experience 

2. Agree

3. I agree with Malf 

4. Agree

5. Not relevant, but I hope he succeeds xD

Orca is also scum, noted