Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

16 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Dont call out the website owners for the toxicity or a person for being toxic?

It doesn’t really sound like me regardless I usually leave that stuff to mods and what not. I may not even post there right away took me awhile muster up the courage to post on FF. 

The mods. They suck.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

@beekay414 @flyers0909 @Canadian Saint 

Are we really going to send this poor guy to HF? I like mattyice... Seems so cruel to send him there

Oh god. HF is a lot like Meth. At the start the constant new posts about hockey is great. You feel great and you find yourself looking forward to posting there. Then time passes. Then you find yourself up late arguing some obscene fact about your team while moderators there are real flimsy with said 'rules'.

Actually Meth might be a better habit on second thought.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Oh god. HF is a lot like Meth. At the start the constant new posts about hockey is great. You feel great and you find yourself looking forward to posting there. Then time passes. Then you find yourself up late arguing some obscene fact about your team while moderators there are real flimsy with said 'rules'.

Actually Meth might be a better habit on second thought.

😂😂😂😂😂

It's funny because it's true

• Like 3

@mattyice0401 you're a Wild fan?  Go over to HF and just find people you respect on their board and only listen to them.  There's so much garbage on that site (especially on the main boards) but if you find some legit Wild fans it's the best place to learn.  I also think the prospects board over there is pretty legit. 

They'll know more than us about your team, you just need to know (as BK and Forge have said) it's pretty un-moderated.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

@mattyice0401 you're a Wild fan?  Go over to HF and just find people you respect on their board and only listen to them.  There's so much garbage on that site (especially on the main boards) but if you find some legit Wild fans it's the best place to learn.  I also think the prospects board over there is pretty legit. 

They'll know more than us about your team, you just need to know (as BK and Forge have said) it's pretty un-moderated.  

Thanks for the headsup always appreciated and Yeah Im a Wild, Also think Im going to start following the Kraken closely as well team interests me a bit

40 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Does that website offer a darkmode? I looked briefly but couldnt find one. Thanks in advance.

I do not believe that they do, but it's possible in just unaware of it. The set up is a little date, tbh