Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think it's terrible but that'll depend on what the entire roster looks like before I can judge it.

Ehhh. He hasn't shown he's been a consistent top 4 guy since this season. There is a real chance he's a #4/5 who is gonna cost Seattle $4.6M/yr for the next half decade.

Now no doubt they don't need the cap space.

4 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Bro the six Kraken fans should feel a little dodgy if this doesn't change. Some of those picks without compensating trades is a bruh moment.

That is insane considering how they picked. Gonna piss off quite a few quality players by putting them in the press box/AHL.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

That is insane considering how they picked. Gonna piss off quite a few quality players by putting them in the press box/AHL.

I'm assuming that's just for side deals in terms of not taking people. I think the trades are coming

• Like 1

NO trades?!  So glad I recorded that **** and just skimmed through it in like 5 minutes.  This is probably the most leverage they'll ever have, they better have something cooking for Thursday when the window opens up.  

What an awful intro to hockey for ESPN too.  That broadcast was absolutely terrible and on top of it every single person that follows hockey knew all the picks.  No surprises/trades killed that for them.  

• Like 1