NBA 2K21

showtime

eh I have bought 2k on release the last six or seven years but the game hasn't really changed much. they set the bar pretty high for themselves so i get it's hard to really go up from there but i might as well just play last years until the new one goes on sale or whatever they do 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How do I stop Curry and Klay annihilating me? (On 2k20).

I try and man them, get in their face etc but it doesn't matter. Is it possible to stop players from scoring? Is D even a thing?

Those guys have elite badges, so you will need to defend them with someone who has high Intimidator badge.  

2 hours ago, showtime said:

The demo for this game is really bad, imo.  Won't be buying this at launch.  The only way I'd get this game is for the PS5 and the next-gen upgrades/changes, but I'll wait to see what those are before deciding.

It's NBA 2K20.2.

I'm DLing the demo and trying to figure out my MyPlayer build for this year.  Last year I was a pure stretch 4 and that build SUCKED last year.  I prefer to be a big cause I like boxing out, rebounding and playing interior defense.  But no one will play with a pure defensive/rebounding big in Park, which I like to play a lot.  So then Idk whether to play a defensive/shooting hybrid, but not specializing doesn't max out badges.  Or maybe a really big SF that can play the 4 in the modern NBA?  Idk I can't find my ideal build.  

20 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

The best build I ever used was the glass cleaning lock down C.  He had elite defense AND can shoot.  Im going to use that one too once the youtuber makes the video on how to create it in 2k21.

What year was that?  To make a Center that can shoot this year you're gonna have to be 6'9".  

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm DLing the demo and trying to figure out my MyPlayer build for this year.  Last year I was a pure stretch 4 and that build SUCKED last year.  I prefer to be a big cause I like boxing out, rebounding and playing interior defense.  But no one will play with a pure defensive/rebounding big in Park, which I like to play a lot.  So then Idk whether to play a defensive/shooting hybrid, but not specializing doesn't max out badges.  Or maybe a really big SF that can play the 4 in the modern NBA?  Idk I can't find my ideal build.  

In 2K20, pure defense C was the wave for a long time.  Eventually people started to move towards shooting/defense centers, but pure defense is still solid.

Look up info on the best 2K20 builds and those will probably still be some of the top builds in 2K21.  There are some changes to attributes, but it's essentially the same builder.

• Like 1