πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I cannot weigh in on the lore babble because I'm clueless.Β  My reads are based solely on behavior and whether I believe that behavior coincides with the role they claim, rather than whatever the character mumbo jumbo is.

Well we have two people claiming civ vig and two people claiming to be their shinigami (in a group DM) You claim to be privy to some extra information, so I'd like to know if that fits in with what you know (or more importantly, contradicts it)

3 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Well we have two people claiming civ vig and two people claiming to be their shinigami (in a group DM) You claim to be privy to some extra information, so I'd like to know if that fits in with what you know (or more importantly, contradicts it)

I mean, as incredulous as it is, it's not exactly an unheard of setup with Round Robin guns so long as the enabler/authorizer (shinigami) role survives.Β  So, I would either believe it, or assume all scum and purposefully floundering to clear half of their faction for endgame and set up the rhetorical logic of "it's too ridiculous for scum to have done that."

IΒ have no informationΒ to push the needle one way or the other on otherwiseΒ because I have not targeted any of those people.

I felt better about Whicker than I did any of the others, though.Β  I doubt I have time to go re-read the limited interactions to see if there is any trace of verifiable information in the thread from those who allegedly were communicating.Β  So, tentatively, I'm willing to go down the rest of my list and allow self resolution because with everyone in the open, there is a pretty definitive chain of accountability, where actions will be explained or there will be consequence.

So in the whole two death noteΒ situation, I'm much more inclined to believe Whicker and Naz because of how they were much more forthcoming with their info versus pml/pwny in a way that I read as more town-like. Pml/pwny have been dodgy and hit us with lots of I don't knows and stuff whereas it seems like there isn't nearly as much confusion with Whicker/Naz.Β 

If we're looking to go outside of the two death note situation with our voting I'd like to again throw biggio's name out there. I feel pretty good about him and daboyle being mafia. Biggio had like two game-related posts before/on yesterday. Both times he made a comment and then voted daboyle without reasoning. Feels like pretty typical scum distancing to me.Β 

On 7/20/2020 at 8:40 PM, biggio7 said:

I agree with this. Matts and Forge seem to always get voted early for some reason. I know I haven't played too much but still. daboyle

On 7/21/2020 at 6:33 PM, biggio7 said:

I could get on board with that. daboyle

Β 

Vote CountΒ 

3Β The Orca - kingseanjohn, MWil23, Daboyle

2Β PuntMyLumps - The Orca, Pickle RickΒ 

2Β DaboyleΒ - PuntMyLumps, Malfatron

1Β Nazgul -Β rackcs

1 pwny - Matts4313

1 Matts4313 - Whicker

1 MWil23 - SwAg

Β 

No Vote

Nazgul

pwny

biggio7

Just now, Malfatron said:

hopefully with a scum death

And how would that happen.Β Β 

PML has openly stated he is killing orca but despite orca leading in voteds, PML has not voted for himΒ 

Whicker no longer posses a deathnote (according to the claim) so he can't kill now

The situation will not resolve itself if left alone imo

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

And how would that happen.Β Β 

PML has openly stated he is killing orca but despite orca leading in voteds, PML has not voted for himΒ 

Whicker no longer posses a deathnote (according to the claim) so he can't kill now

The situation will not resolve itself if left alone imo

This

Β