đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

54 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Our brothers will soon be falling on the battlefield, no doubt from the double edge sword that breeds betrayal.  To find those that harbor evil in their souls, this is the breeding ground that we must first soldier through. 

To openly announce to evil, the powers you poses is an utterly horrific sin, however among these sinners lie evil doers who attempt to mask themselves, like a wolf hiding among the sheep.

You Indy?

I took the intiative to catalouge everyone in town and who that claim to suspect to be Kira. Sometimes, the questions are complicated – and the answers are simple.

It feels like when suspicious started to mount onto forge, the counter suspicion on matts happened too quickly.

forge may be Kira or an assoiciate of Kira

5 Matts4313 - kingseanjohn, SwAg, JoshstraDaymus, Glen, MWil23

5 Forge - Pickle Rick,  Whicker, Forge, pwny, tk3

2 Malfatron - Matts4313, rack

2 MD4L - squire12 , whicker

1 Glen - Daboyle

1 MWil23 - The Orca

No Vote

PuntMyLumps

Nazgul

MD4L

Counselor

biggio7

Death Watch

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sorry that your warped reality has you existing on a plane in which you fail to respond to someone asking for help.  

I'm not trying to alarm you, but about 20% of the time you call me, I kill someone.

29 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It feels like when suspicious started to mount onto forge, the counter suspicion on matts happened too quickly.

Isnt that weird. I called you out for your scum game and you switched your manipulation. Just like I said. 

PS: I think most the votes on Forge and myself were of the joke variety. After like 9 people claiming 'nilla, I think we should put some pressure on a wildcard.

Daboyle