πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

matts was a top vote for a long while, so I lean town on him.

Md4L reaction to my lone vote early D1 stuck out as a bit frazzled by it, leaning scum there

Whicker seems to be just following on votes from what I recall, no real probing for responses or scum hunting.

you and Orca are posting in long winded jiggerish.Β  probably some secret code that we will never know about.Β  shocked you ended up on the same civ vote line again.Β  Your reasoning on Forge looks bad, but I am not sure if that is bad town or not at this point.

Mwil implied that he would not let a forge vote happen, yet it did.Β  So much for that.Β  Feels like he is hiding in the shadows more thus far.

Puntmylumps had a string of posts more about distinction on citizen vs civ and rule changes from a historical perspective.Β  seemed like he might be trying to flesh out power roles.Β Β 

swag feels like he is doing his intentional minimal work as he has done the last few games he has played.Β  much more reserved than he would typically have been about 5-6 months ago.Β Β 

lots of low active in the daboyle, nazgul, KSJ, Rackcs, pwny, biggio group.Β  Β  Of which, Malfatron was on a inactive train last game, but not so much this game.Β  Β pretty noteworthy shift from 1 game to the next.Β  Indy last game that could win with town.Β Β 

Counselor had a birthday and claimed vanilla civ, so par for the course for him D1 on the latter part.Β Β 

Scum leans:Β  Md4l, whicker and a few in the inactive group

I would lean malf as an indy based on his posts about Kira, like he is specifically trying to find that role and needs to outlast or kill Kira

Β 

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m not following votes. How dare youΒ 

Wow, Squire got you and me so wrong lmao. Scum tell for him?