๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

I did mention Kira / Light being one and the same in the earlier pages @Matts4313.

I would say Light isย a loner. Yet he is very personable and charming too.
He was much more frustrated with the mundane. So the Death Note brought excitement and a purpose for him.

The other character (other Death Note) holder being alluded to here is that of Misa.ย 
Who I would definitely think to be a part of this game.ย 

Just now, Nazgul said:

I did mention Kira / Light being one and the same in the earlier pages @Matts4313.

I would say Light isย a loner. Yet he is very personable and charming too.
He was much more frustrated with the mundane. So the Death Note brought excitement and a purpose for him.

The other character (other Death Note) holder being alluded to here is that of Misa.ย 
Who I would definitely think to be a part of this game.ย 

yes, and with whicker following everyones votes, he could definitely be Misa Amane

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Tk3's body was found in the subway. A heart attack. Kira's method of killing.

Tk3 was a normal civ.

@JoshstraDaymusย wasย working late, doing paperwork for the Kira case, when he felt a pain in his chest. His body was found at the station in the morning. Another heart attack.ย 

JoshstraDaymus was Soichiro Yagami. A civ, and the chief of police.

Another body turned up in the morning. Butย stab wounds are the obvious cause of death. It isย @Glen.

Glen was a normal civ.

So this is interesting for a couple reasons.ย 

1. It looks like Kira has no ability to write out the death message/type of death.

2. He specifically says heart attack is *Kiras* method. Not Shinigami's. Did Kira get 2 kills?

3. On top of the Kira (Shinigami?) kills, there is a scum hit. So Kira is most likely an other.ย 

@Malfatronย @PuntMyLumps

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So this is interesting for a couple reasons.ย 

1. It looks like Kira has no ability to write out the death message/type of death.

2. He specifically says heart attack is *Kiras* method. Not Shinigami's. Did Kira get 2 kills?

3. On top of the Kira (Shinigami) kills, there is a scum hit. So Kira is most likely an other.ย 

Hmm?ย  Light killed the first dude with his death note, Miss killed the second with hers.ย  Shinigami are under the influence of whoever has a death note

4 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

What if there is no town.ย  It's two rival mafia and a bunch of people watching it happen, hoping not to get caught in the crossfire

I mean if your theory is true then sure. But I donโ€™t think it isย