📓 Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Any death listed without a cause of death defaults to a heart attack in Death Note.

I know..... That is the entire basis of my argument. 

Am I not making sense?

Bucs specifically said that is the way KIRA (as in, nobody else) kills. Why didnt he say "death note" or "shinigami".. Why did he specifically say Kira? Its odd. 

EDIT: @PuntMyLumps ^^^^^ I dont know how I can be any more clear. There is either a host error in the write up (most likely) or Kira had 2 hits.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Am I not making sense?

Bucs specifically said that is the way KIRA (as in, nobody else) kills. Why didnt he say "death note" or "shinigami".. Why did he specifically say Kira? Its odd. 

Yeah. I get that it specifically says Kira. 

Are you saying that you believe Kira had both kills then? Since there were two "heart attack" deaths?

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I wouldn't call it a soft claim.

He may have some information, sure, but how is bolding a name a claim of anything.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Implying you have information is a soft claim.  I'm not jumping anywhere, it's an observation of fact.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I not making sense?

EDIT: @PuntMyLumps ^^^^^ I dont know how I can be any more clear. There is either a host error in the write up (most likely) or Kira had 2 hits.

The owner of the death note can choose the method of death. if not indicated, the death will be heart attack.

kira has been killing criminals with heart attacks

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I not making sense?

That would point to Kira being mafia right?

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Implying you have information is a soft claim.  I'm not jumping anywhere, it's an observation of fact.

Okay. Who is he soft claiming as then?
"Silenced rabble-rouser who uses the bold command" doesn't count since it's not helpful whatsoever.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I not making sense?

My dude, how long has it been since you watched the show

Misa's kill is "like Kira's" but L identifies the difference in motivation and concludes there are two death notes.  Bucs was dropping an obvious clue that Malf pointed out immediately

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Okay. Who is he soft claiming as then?
"Silenced rabble-rouser who uses the bold command" doesn't count since it's not helpful whatsoever.

1. Soft claiming as somebody who know that Malf is scum.  That's all he's claimed.  And he didn't directly claim it.  That's why it's soft

2. Why are you concerned with the semantics?  LIS, he can explain himself tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The owner of the death note can choose the method of death. if not indicated, the death will be heart attack.

kira has been killing criminals with heart attacks

smh... are you doing this on purpose?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That would point to Kira being mafia right?

depends on the stabber. If the stabber is scum, I think it means he is indy.

again, Kira is more antihero than bad guy

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I not making sense?

its saying kira killed tk3 and the 2nd death note holder killed the chief

• Like 1