CFB Misc News Thread

naptownskinsfan

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What's it hurt to expand to 8? Get your five P5 champs, your 1 G6 team and 2 at-large spots where you get your 2nd or even 3rd SEC team in or Notre Dame. They don't lose any of their moneymakers by expanding to 8 and guaranteeing 6 spots.

****, expand to 12 and give the top 4 byes. I don't care. Just do something more than this "top 4" bull****.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You lost to 3-5 LSU. You have no room to say what you would or wouldn't do to Cincinnati.

We got caught looking ahead to Alabama. Mullen stupidly sat our best player because he thought we had the win in the bag. We also smoked UGA. We'd beat Cincinnati by 14. As I said, if we somehow pull off a miracle and beat Bama, we've proven we belong. I have no issue with expanding the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

We got caught looking ahead to Alabama. Mullen stupidly sat our best player because he thought we had the win in the bag. We also smoked UGA. We'd beat Cincinnati by 14. As I said, if we somehow pull off a miracle and beat Bama, we've proven we belong. I have no issue with expanding the playoffs. 

And ask a UGA fan how they feel about their team this year. They haven't beaten a team with a pulse. Another example of the SEC bump.

I'm sorry but there's no way 1) you beat Bama and 2) you belong any more than Cincinnati does.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Also, even if Florida beat Bama, they don't belong. How do you put them ahead of Texas A&M?

Because TAMU isn't the SEC Champ.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And ask a UGA fan how they feel about their team this year. They haven't beaten a team with a pulse. Another example of the SEC bump.

I'm sorry but there's no way 1) you beat Bama and 2) you belong any more than Cincinnati does.

If we beat Bama, we belong more than Cincy does. If we don't beat Bama, we're not in the conversation. Either ways, Cincy doesn't belong. Go join a real conference where you don't play a cupcake schedule.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Because TAMU isn't the SEC Champ.

Well, ****, how do you explain Bama making it when they aren't the SEC champs, let alone division champs? 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

If we beat Bama, we belong more than Cincy does. If we don't beat Bama, we're not in the conversation. Either ways, Cincy doesn't belong. Go join a real conference where you don't play a cupcake schedule.

lol give me a break. You know what Cincinnati didn't do? Lose to a sub .500 team.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Well, ****, how do you explain Bama making it when they aren't the SEC champs, let alone division champs? 

lol give me a break. You know what Cincinnati didn't do? Lose to a sub .500 team.

Cincy would be a 3 loss team in the SEC, at best. Bama makes it because they're Bama. 

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Lol

So when OSU loses to Iowa / Purdue that excuse doesn’t get used, but we can for Florida?

We both know that if OSU were in this exact scenario, they'd be right where Florida is. Don't even try me with the woe is me. Your squad has played 5 games.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This site is a microcosm of what’s wrong with the playoff committee and why I never liked it.

They need to expand if there's any hope of saving it. Every time it's the same teams, I have no desire to even tune in as background noise. I can't tell you the last time I watched a CFP game.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Florida won't be in the conversation if they're a 3 loss team lol. Worry about Wisconsin getting back to .500. 😂

There it is. Was waiting for it. True colors, baby. Because any time someone questions my team with merit, gotta take a shot at theirs.

You know what Wisconsin didn't do this year? Lose to a sub .500 team. 😆

QuAlItY lOsSeS baby

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There it is. Was waiting for it. True colors, baby. Because any time someone questions my team with merit, gotta take a shot at theirs.

You know what Wisconsin didn't do this year? Lose to a sub .500 team. 😆

QuAlItY lOsSeS baby

Correct. Wisconsin is the sub .500 team. 😂

• Like 1