CFB Misc News Thread

naptownskinsfan

Just now, beekay414 said:

This dude is the king of excuses man. "We got caught looking towards Alabama" "they won on a late FG after a flukey fumble." Good god. 

Well, when you lose close ones, that happens. I'm not sure there's an excuse that can explain a 21 point loss to Iowa. 😂

Did you or did you not lose to Texas A&M. Not some bull**** excuse. I just want to hear/read you say "yes we lost to Texas A&M." Are you capable of admitting you lost without incorporating any type of bull**** excuse?

Asked and answered, Francis.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Well, when you lose close ones, that happens. I'm not sure there's an excuse that can explain a 21 point loss to Iowa. 😂

I'm not the one pretending my team belongs in the college football playoff with the big boys. My team has no basis in this conversation but keep it up, Captain Sensitive.

I'm not the one pretending my team belongs in the college football playoff with the big boys. My team has no basis in this conversation but keep it up, Captain Sensitive.

Good. Your team belongs more in the AAC than the CFP.

54 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We both know that if OSU were in this exact scenario, they'd be right where Florida is. Don't even try me with the woe is me. Your squad has played 5 games.

The committee is so inconsistent, hell they would probably have OSU ranked 3rd. My beef is that the committee needs to go and be replaced with computers.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

The committee is so inconsistent, hell they would probably have OSU ranked 3rd. My beef is that the committee needs to go and be replaced with computers.

I'd rather just expand the playoffs and watch some good football. I really don't care about fairness or consistency. I just want quality football. 

Current non-playoff NY6 projections:
Orange: Texas A&M VS. North Carolina
Cotton: Iowa State VS. Florida
Fiesta: USC VS. Oklahoma
Peach: Georgia VS. Cincinnati

What the playoff and NY6 would look like under my Mason-Dixon format

Bowden Semifinals: Florida at Alabama, Texas A&M at Clemson
Osborne Semifinals: Cincinnati at Notre Dame, Iowa State at Ohio State

Orange: North Carolina VS. Georgia
Cotton: Oklahoma VS. Northwestern
Peach: Indiana VS. Coastal Carolina
Fiesta: Iowa VS. USC

Total NY6/CFP teams by conference under Mason-Dixon format:
Big Ten: 4
SEC: 4
ACC: 3
Big 12: 2
G5: 2
Pac-12: 1

If all goes as planned, there should be a non-Southern team guaranteed to appear in the CFP title game