CFB Misc News Thread

naptownskinsfan

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Correct. Wisconsin is the sub .500 team. 😂

LIS, true colors baby. Nothing I said was unmerited and you decided, when cornered, to take a shot at my team like it's even relevant to the conversation. I expect nothing less from sensitive SEC fans. @catcheryea and @naptownskinsfan are the only SEC fans here that don't get overly sensitive when someone has the balls to question their team.

You know what Wisconsin did the last time they played LSU? Won.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

LIS, true colors baby. Nothing I said was unmerited and you decided, when cornered, to take a shot at my team like it's even relevant to the conversation. I expect nothing less from sensitive SEC fans. @catcheryea and @naptownskinsfan are the only SEC fans here that don't get overly sensitive when someone has the balls to question their team.

You know what Wisconsin did the last time they played LSU? Won.

You're honestly crying because I took a shot at your team after you took a number of shots at mine?

You know what Florida did the last time they played Iowa? Won. 😉

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

You're honestly crying because I took a shot at your team after you took a number of shots at mine?

See this is where you're wrong. I didn't take a shot at your team. I discussed their merit in the playoff. That's not a shot whatsoever. It's flat out true. If you can't differentiate that, then I question how the **** you ever thought you could be a lawyer.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

See this is where you're wrong. I didn't take a shot at your team. I discussed their merit in the playoff. That's not a shot whatsoever. It's flat out true. If you can't differentiate that, then I question how the **** you ever thought you could be a lawyer.

I don't have to think I'm a lawyer. It's what I do. 😂

You took multiple shots at my team merely to get a response. You got your response. Don't start crying.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I don't have to think I'm a lawyer. It's what I do. 😂

You took multiple shots at my team merely to get a response. You got your response. Don't start crying.

I didn't take a single ******* shot at your team, you goon. Where was the "shot" at? Show me. Did I bring your team up in an argument with you as a way to "ah ha" one up you? No. I discussed their merits of belonging in the playoff. Get real. You just got booty hole hurt because you know it's truth. You lost at home to a 3-5 team and fell one spot. I'm sure that would happen to the 3rd highest ranked B1G, ACC or Pac 12 team. Totally sure.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I didn't take a single ******* shot at your team, you goon. Where was the "shot" at? Show me. Did I bring your team up in an argument with you as a way to "ah ha" one up you? No. I discussed their merits of belonging in the playoff. Get real. You just got booty hole hurt because you know it's truth. You lost at home to a 3-5 team and fell one spot. I'm sure that would happen to the 3rd highest ranked B1G, ACC or Pac 12 team. Totally sure.

The fourth highest ranked SEC team is ranked higher than the second highest ranked team in each of those conferences, except for the ACC. Simply put, the SEC is the big leagues. The other conferences aren't. And I'm sure this wasn't intended as a shot:

31 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And that's about to be what Florida is. 🤦‍♂️

That was totally about the merits of Florida's ranking, eh? There's no need to throw a massive tantrum and act like a victim because you got a rise out of me. BTW, yeah, we lost to a 3-5 team . . . that now has double the wins of your squad. 😂

They should just put SEC 1-4 in to duke it out. If they are gracious enough to expand the playoffs to eight teams, the top six from the SEC get in and then you have two at larges. That way you can include teams like LSU, who is only suffering a losing record due to the strength of that conference.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That was totally about the merits of Florida's ranking, eh?

lol if you think that's a shot at your team, you're even more sensitive than I thought. Did you or did you not refer to Florida "pulling off a miracle" vs Alabama? Hmm? Is that or is that not referring to your team being a 3 loss team barring a miracle?

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

They should just put SEC 1-4 in to duke it out. If they are gracious enough to expand the playoffs to eight teams, the top six from the SEC get in and then you have two at larges. That way you can include teams like LSU, who is only suffering a losing record due to the strength of that conference.

BIG LEAGUES BABY

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol if you think that's a shot at your team, you're even more sensitive than I thought. Did you or did you not refer to Florida "pulling off a miracle" vs Alabama? Hmm? Is that or is that not referring to your team being a 3 loss team barring a miracle?

We were talking about the merits of Florida as a CFP team. Florida at 3 losses isn't getting into the CFP. You took a shot because you didn't like my stance. I fired back. Don't act like a victim.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Let OSU and Clemson in. They deserve to be there. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

We were talking about the merits of Florida as a CFP team. Florida at 3 losses isn't getting into the CFP. You took a shot because you didn't like my stance. I fired back. Don't act like a victim.

Mmkay. Florida doesn't have the merits as a 2 loss team either. That was the entire point and you took it where it went. Not me. Your stance was absurd too. Did you or did you not lose to Texas A&M who has 1 loss and is currently ranked higher than you? What merit other than "herr derr SEC champs" do you have for being placed above a team that beat you and is currently ahead of you? 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Mmkay. Florida doesn't have the merits as a 2 loss team either. That was the entire point and you took it where it went. Not me. Your stance was absurd too. Did you or did you not lose to Texas A&M who has 1 loss and is currently ranked higher than you? What merit other than "herr derr SEC champs" do you have for being placed above a team that beat you and is currently ahead of you? 

They won on a last second FG after a flukey fumble at home. Bama beat the snot out of them. If we beat Bama, we've earned it. We're almost certainly not going to beat Bama, so all of the hyperventilating is silly. But I'm glad the Committee sees our merit. You may now continue the meltdown. 😂

Just now, jrry32 said:

They won on a last second FG after a flukey fumble at home. Bama beat the snot out of them. If we beat Bama, we've earned it. We're almost certainly not going to beat Bama, so all of the hyperventilating is silly. But I'm glad the Committee sees our merit. You may now continue the meltdown. 😂

Did you or did you not lose to Texas A&M?