Titans Camp Thread

ttitansfan4life

I’m so sick of the Vic Beasley stuff already

Hes a guy who definitely is benefiting from no fans or media around

I could definitely envision a PK trying to get a quote an him being hidden by the veterans similar to Kevin Dodd a few years ago lol

I remember when he signed fans in here weren’t that thrilled and now I’m sure no one is thrilled

I really have no idea what he’ll be on the field this year but as a fan I personally would feel a lot better dealing with the Beasley situation as long as Clowney signed 

Two weeks from tonight!!! Lord only knows what this season will hold but I’m just excited for at least one game. Taking the mindset of just one game at a time because heaven knows what happens afterwards. Broncos are a solid challenge in week 1 especially with that defense. Casey, Miller, Chubb, Simmons, Bouye, etc. Points are going to be hard to come by but it’s good our whole offense pretty much returns. Their offense is loaded with weapons but their OL is easily the weakness of the whole team. Sadly our pass-rush isn’t that good and with Beasley up in the air, Clowney needs to be signed ASAP. Hopefully wrecks their interior OL and Landry can get after Lock. Our DBs will definitely have their work cut out for them with Fant, Jeudy, Sutton, and Hamler. Excited to get talking about football again with you guys.

peter king is a really solid insider who is great at getting at the personalities and dynamics behind the game, but he is very much not an X's and O's guy lol. not that i'm trying to dump on art by any means, as he has *more* than earned some goodwill going into the season, just saying i would take king's opinion of him with a huge grain of salt.

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm really hoping that we can get some solid contribution from D'Andre Walker this year. I really liked him coming out, and with all the question marks surrounding our pass rush opposite Landry because of the Beasley situation, it would be great if Walker could make an impact.

I mean, IIRC, he compared favorably to Leonard Floyd, who has been an OK pass rusher.  Not a world beater by any means, but if that's what we get out of Walker, then it's a steal in round 5 and will really give us some very good pass rushing depth.