Titans Camp Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I like Clowney. I want Clowney. I’ll be so glad when this is over.

Ditto.

So we got a New Orleans radio guy saying it’s pretty much a done deal he’s signed with the Saints and now a Tennessee radio guy saying it’s pretty much a done deal he’s a Titan. Just get this over with please.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Ditto.

So we got a New Orleans radio guy saying it’s pretty much a done deal he’s signed with the Saints and now a Tennessee radio guy saying it’s pretty much a done deal he’s a Titan. Just get this over with please.

All that tells me is they're  spinning the news of offers being made into "it's a done deal" hoping that they can claim they where the first to break the news when he does sign. It's gonna be hilarious when he signs with some other team and they're both wrong lol.

4 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

All that tells me is they're  spinning the news of offers being made into "it's a done deal" hoping that they can claim they where the first to break the news when he does sign. It's gonna be hilarious when he signs with some other team and they're both wrong lol.

clowney gonna go to the colts and this forum is going to implode

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

clowney gonna go to the colts and this forum is going to implode

I'm calling the Bucs. This whole thing for him is to get his services for 1 season before he moves on to another team. What better place to go then the madden allstar, superbowl favorite Bucs with Brady and company? They've built an entire roster for a 1 year run before the roster falls apart. It's the perfect situation since no one would expect him to even try and stay there next year.