The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know Seattle has no QB but I’m surprised Lockett lasted that long. I have Metcalf so I’m not double dipping that

Personally, I avoided him entirely because of his QB situation, his propensity to completely no show some weeks, and that it's expected for Seattle to become a total run-first offense. It's kind of a triple dip. In terms of pure talent, I think of Lockett like Brandin Cooks. He could have gone in the 1st if he played somewhere else.

I looked at him in the 4th, but decided to go with Lazard due to his situation. Lazard's ceiling is way higher than Lockett's almost entirely because of his surroundings.

33 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Personally, I avoided him entirely because of his QB situation, his propensity to completely no show some weeks, and that it's expected for Seattle to become a total run-first offense. It's kind of a triple dip. In terms of pure talent, I think of Lockett like Brandin Cooks. He could have gone in the 1st if he played somewhere else.

I looked at him in the 4th, but decided to go with Lazard due to his situation. Lazard's ceiling is way higher than Lockett's almost entirely because of his surroundings.

Davis Mills is better than Lock and Cooks has proven to be good enough last year with him. If Mills improves at all, Cooks could be Top-15, he was like 21st in total points at WR

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Davis Mills is better than Lock and Cooks has proven to be good enough last year with him. If Mills improves at all, Cooks could be Top-15, he was like 21st in total points at WR

Yeah. Im just saying that if Lockett was in Houston he'd be about as valuable as Cooks. If either played in Green Bay they'd be a top 5 receiver. Independent of surroundings I'd have them about even. Cooks is in a decent but not great situation and Lockett is in a terrible one.