The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

10 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Agreed.  I really like this WR class and any of about 10 guys could end up being the Justin Jefferson of this class.  I also could see a lot of them flop, at least for a year or two due to QB situations.  Its a very odd class where you can't draft solely on talent IMO. 

Yea Jefferson and Lamb were able to hit the ground running with pretty established QBs. Most of the top guys this year dont have that luxury, wont be the #1 guy or both

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

They definitely seem to be here.  I still havent seen an outside ranking for dynasty rookies with Walker in the top 4 but I understand why he is here.  Was hoping to get him in one of my leagues being a Sparty fan but doesn't look like it will happen. 

Yayyy good for you!

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dont hate the Skyy pick. All these WRs have pros and cons to them and with him at least we know he has Mahomes his whole career

Yup.....just like Tyreek Hill.  ;)

One last check on if anyone wants to trade up a few pick, if not I will pick by 5pm tomorrow.  ;)

4 hours ago, HvacRaider said:

TRADE ALERT::

@Sllim Pickens gets K Walker and 5th rounder

@HVAC_RAIDERgets J Jacobs and 3rd rounder

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Accepted

@Sllim Pickens and @HvacRaider 

Sllim Pickens does not have a 3rd round pick to trade

2022 draft owner round 1 round 2 round 3 round 4 round 5 round 6 round 7 round 8
1 Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide
2 jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell
3 hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider
4 squire squire squire squire squire Sllim Pickens squire squire squire
5 Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar
6 Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens squire JaguarCrazy Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Winitall
7 Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks
8 JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy Sllim Pickens JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy
9 bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear
10 Winitall Winitall Winitall Sllim Pickens Winitall Winitall Winitall Winitall Winitall