The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

10 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I’m all signed in. Anyone want to make some trades?  Looking to add a QB if you have one available.  

Goff and Winston available if you are interested.  Might be willing to move Mac Jones as well 

On 5/14/2022 at 4:16 PM, squire12 said:

2021 standings

non playoff teams are regular season record (tie breaker is points scored).  Worst record gets higher pick, lowest points gets higher pick if records are tied.  Playoff teams are order of finish.

Let me know if you have any questions on this

DRAFT ORDER

1. @nagahide13(PDX)
  2. @jcrell623 (Bulldogs)
  3. @HvacRaider(California Tinknockers)
  4. @squire12 (Gremlin Snacks)
  5. @Hagar(The Horribles)
  6.  @Lionized(Detroit Trash Pandas)
  7.  @Oregon Ducks(ODOS)
  8. @JaguarCrazy2832 (Team Johnson)
  9. @Bigbear72 (License to Khalil
  10. @winitall (Team Winitall

On 5/14/2022 at 4:22 PM, squire12 said:

This is what I have for draft picks with the traded picks noted in the highlighted color

2022 draft owner round 1 round 2 round 3 round 4 round 5 round 6 round 7 round 8
1 Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide Nagahide
2 jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell jcrell
3 hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider hvacRaider
4 squire squire squire squire squire squire squire squire squire
5 Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar Hagar
6 Lionized Lionized Lionized JaguarCrazy Lionized Lionized Lionized Lionized Winitall
7 Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks Oregon Ducks
8 JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy Lionized JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy JaguarCrazy
9 bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear bigbear
10 Winitall Winitall Winitall Lionized Winitall Winitall Winitall Winitall Winitall

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Any idea on the draft order? 

You are replacing lionized

20 hours ago, HvacRaider said:

When we going draft , set keepers ect 

1.03 open to trade 

How about we have keepers deadline to be set on August 4th and Draft to start on August 7th?   i think that is a similar timeframe to last season.  

Are there any rule changes/modifications we need to discuss?  I know there was some talk last season about changing the QB and TE position limit.  I think most of it was moving up from 3 QB limit.

We could do a max of 3 QB and TE keepers for each position, but raise the roster limit during the draft/season to 4 or more.   Thoughts on that??

@Oregon Ducks, @squire12, @Bigbear72, @jcrell623, @winitall, @Hagar, @HvacRaider, @nagahide13, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Sllim Pickens

Just now, squire12 said:
3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Is there a way to move my DL guys off the DL so I can make some moves?  It won’t let me do any adjustments to the roster at this time. 

It's the position limits

I think we should move the WR and RB to 12+ vs the 8 it is currently at