The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

ATTENTION ALL MANAGERS:

@nagahide13. @jcrell623. @HvacRaider, @Sllim Pickens, @Bigbear72  @Hagar, @JaguarCrazy2832, @winitall, @squire12

It seems Oregon Ducks will not be joining us as he has failed to check in.  I will be posting his team as available momentarily.  Updates on schedule:

KEEPER LOCK DATE: August 6th, 2023

DRAFT START DATE: August 8th, 2023

The draft pick time windows will be the same as previous years and copied once the draft thread is created.  As a side note, is there someone who could help me keep up with a draft thread?  I am getting married the 13th and will be on a honeymoon most of that following week, so it would certainly be helpful if someone can help with the thread and I can update ESPN rosters when I get home.  Please remember that this will be the first year of 13 keepers, keepers are selected in ESPN.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, winitall said:

ATTENTION ALL MANAGERS:

@nagahide13. @jcrell623. @HvacRaider, @Sllim Pickens, @Bigbear72  @Hagar, @JaguarCrazy2832, @winitall, @squire12

It seems Oregon Ducks will not be joining us as he has failed to check in.  I will be posting his team as available momentarily.  Updates on schedule:

The draft pick time windows will be the same as previous years and copied once the draft thread is created.  As a side note, is there someone who could help me keep up with a draft thread?  I am getting married the 13th and will be on a honeymoon most of that following week, so it would certainly be helpful if someone can help with the thread and I can update ESPN rosters when I get home.  Please remember that this will be the first year of 13 keepers, keepers are selected in ESPN.  

Congrats on getting married dude!

On 7/24/2023 at 7:36 PM, winitall said:

ATTENTION ALL MANAGERS:

@jcrell623