The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Future? My whole QB room is filled with the future 🙂....still could be depending on what the Vike's do with Cousins. If Dobbs keeps playing like this I hope they sign him instead.  

That said....it anyone is looking for a young QB with solid upside I'm still looking for a young RB with equal upside to the QB you are looking at.

If GMs aren't gonna play obvious starters, maybe the NFLPA should step in and assign those players to other bad teams. Or at least make them FAs, but that is far less preferable as I do not have any waiver cash left.

😎

My team is bad but I don't have Lamar, Hall, Lamb etc benched. Tanking sucks and should be dealt with.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

If GMs aren't gonna play obvious starters, maybe the NFLPA should step in and assign those players to other bad teams. Or at least make them FAs, but that is far less preferable as I do not have any waiver cash left.

😎

My team is bad but I don't have Lamar, Hall, Lamb etc benched. Tanking sucks and should be dealt with.

probably need to look at owners keeping healthy players in IR slots as well.  

On 11/23/2023 at 6:52 PM, winitall said:

@HvacRaider what is going on with the lineup these past two weeks?  I don’t like to talk about tanking, but this is not a great look. 

Last week against me benching Pollard I was like, maybe, he has been bad.  But he had a big week this week keeping Jacobs, Pollard, Ridley, and Friermouth on the bench is ridiculous, especially with two injured starters.  I would argue not playing Jeudy and/or Brown is also a conscious decision to not play his best options. Even if we do a most possible points for draft position, the guaranteed wins for his opponents can impact the playoff positioning.  

• Like 1

I have come to a decision on how to handle this matter, which is unprecedented in our league at this scale.  One factor that I am giving significant weight to is the lineup moves made between Weeks 11 and 12, which included the benching of Josh Jacobs, Marquise Brown, and Jerry Jeudy, who were all projected to outscore multiple players in the final lineup.  As a result, I am heavily inclined to believe this is tanking, and not a situation where life got in the way.  I am proposing the following punishment options, which I will give @HvacRaider until 8 PM EST on Wednesday to choose between.  I am open to changing my mind if the majority dissent, but I think these options are fair.

Option 1: @HvacRaider can agree to field a full and reasonable lineup every week for the remainder of the season, and the tanking will be punished by the movement of his 1st round pick to pick 10, the last pick in the 1st round.

Option 2: If @HvacRaider does not respond by Wednesday at 8 PM, or if he so chooses, he can instead forfeit his team, which will be given to another individual.  This will result in no change in draft picks, as to not unduly punish the individual inheriting the team.  

@jcrell623 @SimsZilla @nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall 

• Like 1