The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@winitall is working on it. First things first, need to figure out how many spots to fill and how long that'll take

I have a cross country road trip in mid August.  so when the draft is schedule for will determine how active I can be.

UPDATE:

Still waiting on check-ins from @jcrell623 and @squire12 (I think you asked when the draft was, but didn't indicate you're definitely back.)  Will need a replacement for @SimsZilla, he PM'd me to say he is stepping away.  As for schedule, let's plan on this assuming we can fill the spot(s) in a timely fashion:

August 3rd, Keeper Lock Date

August 5th, Draft Officially Starts

Last year the draft took about 10 days for the 7 rounds.

@jcrell623  @nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall 

The roster that is currently available:

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Will Levis, Aaron Rodgers, Kirk Cousins, Jarrett Stidham, Gardner Minshew

RB: Rachaad White, Kyren Williams, Javonte Williams, Jaylen Warren, JK Dobbins, Kenneth Gainwell, Elijah Mitchell

WR: Puka Nacua, Michael Pittman Jr, Christian Kirk, George Pickens, Treylon Burks, Rashid Shaheed, Adam Thielen

TE: Dalton Kincaid, Dalton Schultz, Tanner Hudson

The team has pick #5 in every round.  Please let me know if you know somebody that would be interested.  

Draft Picks by Team (Please let me know if there are any errors.  I did not see any trades, so the only adjustment is moving Tinknockers from #1 to #3 in the first round, as discussed during the season for his roster snafu)

California Tinknockers: 1.3, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1

Detroit Trash Pandas: 1.1, 2.2, 3.2, 4.2, 5.2, 6.2, 7.2

PDX Dirtbags: 1.2, 2.3, 3.3, 4.3, 5.4, 6.3, 7.3

Team Johnson: 1.4, 2.4, 3.4, 4.4, 5.4, 6.4, 7.4

The Bloodline: 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5

License to Khalil: 1.6, 2.6, 3.6, 4.6, 5.6, 6.6, 7.6

Gremlin Snacks: 1.7, 2.7, 3.7, 4.7, 5.7, 6.7, 7.7

The Bulldogs: 1.8, 2.8, 3.8, 4.8, 5.8, 6.8, 7.8

The Horribles: 1.9, 2.9, 3.9, 4.9, 5.9, 6.9, 7.9

Team Winitall: 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10, 6.10, 7.10

24 minutes ago, winitall said:

UPDATE:

Still waiting on check-ins from @jcrell623 and @squire12 (I think you asked when the draft was, but didn't indicate you're definitely back.)  Will need a replacement for @SimsZilla, he PM'd me to say he is stepping away.  As for schedule, let's plan on this assuming we can fill the spot(s) in a timely fashion:

@jcrell623  @nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall 

Could we bump it up like 2 days just to help @squire12 out to be sure to be done before he leaves?  On the understanding we find a replacement pretty quickly. 

1 hour ago, winitall said:

UPDATE:

I can make it work as long as the pick time is not too short.  

I'd be willing to move down from pick 1 potentially.  Don't want to move too far down without getting a stud but open to offers.  

I am also open to moving Gus Edwards, Zack Moss, or Daniel Jones.  Likely just pick upgrades but may be interested in a 2 for 1 or something of the sorts. 

its tough to lose out on a QB in a SF league but with Josh Allen and CJ Stroud, I needed to move 1 to get a better chance to win. Stafford can be an excellent QB 3 still too. Plus I have flexibility in the draft now to add another QB if it falls that way

• Like 1