2017-18 NBA Preseason Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, kyle21121 said:

Yea man you've been on that. You really pointed it out to me with some stat you posted last year. He wa supposed to be KD like Bargnani was supposed to be Dirk. 

That Stat was that he was the worst player last year.. By every advance metric he was the worse player in the NBA with major mins.. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

That Stat was that he was the worst player last year.. By every advance metric he was the worse player in the NBA with major mins.. 

I think it was something more specific that he was basically Roberson on offense but that would probably equate to being the worst player in the league if you're not a role player that can play D. 

Just now, kyle21121 said:

I think it was something more specific that he was basically Roberson on offense but that would probably equate to being the worst player in the league if you're not a role player that can play D. 

Dunno.. Wished you would have traded him to Indy for George though.. :D We unlock potential. It's what we do.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Dunno.. Wished you would have traded him to Indy for George though.. :D We unlock potential. It's what we do.

You got straight up hosed on the PG deal. I think we know what Dipo is at this point. 

Not sure why you are referring to me as you and the Lakers my man but we gave you CJ for CJ and he might be as good as whoever is starting over him I forget who they signed. 

4 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

You got straight up hosed on the PG deal. I think we know what Dipo is at this point. 

Not sure why you are referring to me as you and the Lakers my man but we gave you CJ for CJ and he might be as good as whoever is starting over him I forget who they signed. 

cg7Pbe8.gif

39 minutes ago, champ11 said:

the nuggets have too many players that should get minutes, but the team looks so promising so far. pay gary harris

Mudiay has looked good.

You are right that Denver has too many players.  They need to consolidate to get a veteran PG and SF.

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Mudiay has looked good.

You are right that Denver has too many players.  They need to consolidate to get a veteran PG and SF.

You thinking a guy like Bledsoe as an upgrade on Murray/Mudiay? Because Jameer Nelson is pretty solid as a vet for spot minutes. Mudiay looks quicker and more comfortable with his handle, which is huge. I'll believe it when I see it with him though. 

But yeah, SF is a concern with Chandler's injury history and Hernangomez is super nice, but he projects more as a 4 defensively. The Nuggets have: Jokic, Plumlee, Millsap, Lyles, Faried, Lydon, Darrell Arthur and then Chandler and Hernangomez as bigs and stretch bigs.....LOL 

13 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't care if this is just preseason game number 2. Lonzo ball is going to suck so bad Lonzo just can't score good enough in the half-court game. Rondo 2.0

stay off

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Can we forget for a minute that Ingram went 2 and Kuzman went 27. If you didn't know those facts and only judged by ability, why shouldn't Kuzman start over Ingram??

the weeeeeeeeeeeed

Archived