Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Me, having a role that fits the setup perfectly, not denying that I was roleblocked, but that I was unaware of it.

I attempted to swap Bcb and Hobo last night.

On N1, I swapped Orca and Rick.  And when Naz came out and said Rick was Vanilla and Rick ran with it, instead of claiming Orca’s named role, I thought that was atypical for Town Rick to not spring a trap.

I’m guessing bcb and Hobo were not swapped, or opted not to say anything.  Either because I was blocked by Whicker, or they don’t want to interfere.

On 7/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, Nazgul said:

PR is vanilla. 

On 7/30/2020 at 3:36 PM, Pickle Rick said:

This is true, how do you know I'm vanilla? 

This is why I didn’t relent on Rick.

Naz said Rick is Vanilla, and Orca had a named role, and if my swap succeeded, Rick would not be vanilla.  If he said “I was...” instead, then I likely would have believed it.  But, it seemed out of place since Rick has a history of “you don’t want me to claim” rhetoric when he has a power role, so I thought it was scum trying to keep their boon to themself.

I am once again changing strategy.  I am being railroaded by Whicker’s paranoia.  I claimed information almost immediately that fits with his experience as a Town power role, and he simply did not acknowledge it until directly asked by squire.  So, in the interest of freeing the hostage from Whicker’s predetermined conclusions, we should lynch someone else.  Preferably MWil.

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

I apologize. Let me go back to Malf and change my move from last night and get different results 

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

I find this disingenuous 

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

So you were indeed roleblocked and therefore there was no mafia kill last night? 

Plus, Whicker’s initial accusation does not fit with the information he is now claiming.

So, you have no result.  And when I implied (and later clarified explicitly) that I received no results, Whicker just took it as an admission of guilt — when now he is claiming the same thing.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Plus, Whicker’s initial accusation does not fit with the information he is now claiming.

So, you have no result.  And when I implied (and later clarified explicitly) that I received no results, Whicker just took it as an admission of guilt — when now he is claiming the same thing.

Wow. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Wow. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You were right. This is certainly turning out hilarious 

Feel free to elaborate on what is incorrect there.  I’m trying to be as civil as possible with this, but you have obscured as much as possible, and not even acknowledged any of the reasons to give pause.

48 minutes ago, SwAg said:
4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Me, having a role that fits the setup perfectly, not denying that I was roleblocked, but that I was unaware of it.

I attempted to swap Bcb and Hobo last night.

On N1, I swapped Orca and Rick.  And when Naz came out and said Rick was Vanilla and Rick ran with it, instead of claiming Orca’s named role, I thought that was atypical for Town Rick to not spring a trap.

I’m guessing bcb and Hobo were not swapped, or opted not to say anything.  Either because I was blocked by Whicker, or they don’t want to interfere

@SwAg does your move swap the players ability that same night, or the following night?