Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

Just now, HoboRocket said:

I had all three. I voted ET, rackcs, and Mwil as final day votes, I believe. I said they were scum. Just didn't have time to do anything, really. Crazy work week.

Yes, i definitely noticed that.

your reads were on point.

as a cleared town (and kevin bacon) if you would have sold them, i think civs could have won

definitely solid reads though

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

3 @The Orca

played pretty well for his short time alive.

likely had the best scum list that i saw.

Got hit by swag, so couldnt really prevent against that

On 7/29/2020 at 8:57 PM, The Orca said:

Swag

Mwil

ET

Racks

Dome

It was a fun D1. Wish there was a doctor in the game though lol. You fooled me with that 🤣 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1 @bucsfan333

Was fairly active and drove discussion. Perhaps claiming gunsmith before he was eliminated d1 could have saved him for another day.

Considered claiming. But changing my vote to save Pickle killed me. In a game without known roles, I don't know how much that would've helped.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Agreed with the assessment. Was pretty discouraged from participating because of some comments but did a little bit to help out the team. Glad to go out on a win even if I was the worst member of the scum team.

I wouldnt say you were the worst.

arguably et was because he was a coinflip away from dying and he missed an invest

but hey, you were all as good enough as you had to be. You worked together quite nicely and all made it out alive.

Also, the scum team all did a good job of responding to each other naturally.

You had good teamwork, and let each other do their thing.

definitely were the better squad and a deserving winner

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was pretty surprised I was hit N3 when there were supposedly 3 other power roles out in the open.  

Mostly you were just one of the only vocal town members left

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@rackcs what comments?

The ones about me not reading. Last game I kept up and still got called lazy. This game I was keeping up and got accused of not reading. Just frustrating when I am making an effort to keep up even when I'm having a busy week.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Considered claiming. But changing my vote to save Pickle killed me. In a game without known roles, I don't know how much that would've helped.

yeah, it probably wouldnt have changed the result too much really if mafia decided to hit you (because they wasted their first hit anyway)

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It was a fun D1. Wish there was a doctor in the game though lol. You fooled me with that 🤣 

Yeah, your role was mostly to be a named townie. (to trick the scum neapolitian, and be confirmed town basically with the rolecop)

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Mostly you were just one of the only vocal town members left

The ones about me not reading. Last game I kept up and still got called lazy. This game I was keeping up and got accused of not reading. Just frustrating when I am making an effort to keep up even when I'm having a busy week.

Great.  How are anyone of us to know if you are actually reading when there is no content from you for the first 48+ hours of the game?

If you want the meta to change..... that you are likely to not read much of the thread....it might help to post a bit more